Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its fine

• I think everyone should be a bighead

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Recently it has come to my attention that there are alot of bigheaded people around me. Apperntly I am one. Im not going to lie, I think very highly of myself, but wheres the problem in that?

Me , personally I dont have any problems with people bigheaded. Aslong as you can back yourself up.

What do you lot think?

A

Anonymous

I see bigheaded as a "I'm better than you" sort of thing. So yea, I do think bigheaded people are "tw@ts" just depends how much of one you are. There's a fine line between confidence and bigheadedness.

A

Anonymous

Big headed people rule, they keep things interesting. The "I am better than you" act got me through high school, because they were all materialistic gits, and my folks were loaded, HAHAHAHAAAAA, yeah :)

Seriously though, watching toffs / wise arses go about there business is comical, just stand to the side and watch them try and woo folk over with there little ways, ahh classic. :p

A

Anonymous

The way I see being bigheaded is like, Im very good at football. Im a talented athelete. Im a good looking person. I dont go about saying Im the greatest, but like I said, I think highly of myself. ^What you say about confidence is what I am. I feel very confident, so confident I can say Im this or that. But I have no confidence to say something like "Im a girl" or "my hair is metal". But I dont ever say things like "Im better than you" in a meaningful context as I see that as childish behaviour

RJM

Roller Poster
There are loads of different people, but without every type of them, the world wouldn't be how it is today, so yes, it is a bad thing because the world is a s***hole.

JonSev

Roller Poster
Joking like your bigheaded is okay. But being a real big-head is a no-no. I find it annoying, and its like they want to make me feel stupid.

Angel

Hyper Poster
Being big headed isnt a bad thing its just saying your confident and proud. As long as you dont go on and on about things youve done day in day out its fine but a little bit of boasting isnt bad!

Pierre

Strata Poster
I used to hate big headed people to be honest, but there is only man, one person, who can pull off being big-headed.

Jos? Mourinho.

The man is a big-headed legend.

A

Anonymous

Defo, he needs to stfu, his interviews are a laugh, broken english and cockyness dont mix :p

"I er, I have er won zee chapions er, league, I deezerrve repect from every manager"

Something like that :p

Titan

Mega Poster
I find big-headedness annoying, but somtimes you just have the right to or cant help but being big-headed. So really it aint that bad, I guess.

A

Anonymous

I hate big headed people. ARGH, its just stupid, why brag about how you're better than everyone else, it just asking for trouble.

Mack

Mega Poster
People say "There's nothing wrong with being big-headed if it's true." That statement is somewhat right, but only to a point. If somebody asked you "Who do you think is the best player on the football team?" and you said "Well, I actually think I am the best," and it was actually true that you were the best, then that would be OK. However, if you just went around touting that you were the best on the football team, even if it was true, I wouldn't agree with that. That is where it becomes not OK.

It's OK to think highly of yourself if it's true, but keep it to yourself unless somebody asks you, because otherwise, we probably don't give a ****.

And then of course, being conceited is never OK. (Thinking you're great when you really aren't.)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
There's things I do which I am really proud of and often think "that's bloody excellent, Bell, nobody could better that." Also, if my ego gets fed at the same time, I feel even more big headed.

I guess it its all about trying to better myself. When I've done soemthing I'm proud of, then I don't see any harm in being a little big headed.

I've given up smoking for three months now, and that makes me feel big headed. My colleague only manged to do three weeeks.

I don't mind other people having a high opinion of themselves either. People have a right to feel good about themselves, just providing they don't go about in in a selfish way!

JonSev

Roller Poster
Exactly, people shouldnt be all rubbing it in people's faces. You can feel big-headed and act big-headed, but if you cross the line of insulting people...then I start to hate you.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Big-headedness is a broad term. It can be split up quite nicely into confidence and arrogance. A confident person will more than likely do well in life, as confidence can quite easily lead to success. A fine line further on though, and you've got arrogance, or over-confidence. This can quite easily have the opposite effect, and hinder the person in life, as they will irritate and annoy people, and generally cause conflict.

There's nothing wrong with a bit of jokey arrogance, most people'll do that from time to time, but the people who are arrogant all the time, and actually mean it are the ones that annoy me.

Jake

Strata Poster
I can't stand bigheaded people.

Some people at my school (usualy chavs), are so full of themselves, and i could actually shoot them.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Pierre said:
I used to hate big headed people to be honest, but there is only man, one person, who can pull off being big-headed.

Jos? Mourinho.

Such a shame we shan't be hearing more of this man in the near future... </3