What's new

In the park you've visited the most, what have you still not ridden?

Rob Coasters

Hyper Poster
In the park you've visited the most, what attractions are you still yet to do for the first time?

In the case of new attractions, play by your own rules.

The park I've visited the most is Thorpe Park, and as of April this year I've done every ride currently operating including High Striker, so we move onto my second most visited park which is

Adventure Island. Excluding Screature (which opened after my most recent visit) I still haven't done their Dodgems because It's upcharge. Several kid's rides I haven't done too including all of the Adventure Inside rides and a handful of kid's circle rides in Rage's half of the park, but other than that, park complete.

What about you?

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
In the park you've visited the most, what attractions are you still yet to do for the first time?

In the case of new attractions, play by your own rules.

The park I've visited the most is Thorpe Park, and as of April this year I've done every ride currently operating including High Striker, so we move onto my second most visited park which is

Adventure Island. Excluding Screature (which opened after my most recent visit) I still haven't done their Dodgems because It's upcharge. Several kid's rides I haven't done too including all of the Adventure Inside rides and a handful of kid's circle rides in Rage's half of the park, but other than that, park complete.

What about you?
Magic Kingdom - Aladdin. Also Peter Pan's Flight.
Epcot - Ratitiouie (butchered that), GotG and all of the World Showcase films.
Hollywood Studios - Runaway Railway and literally everything in Galaxy's Edge.
Animal Kingdom - Actually I think I've done everything here.

Yep, these are my most visited parks due to annual vacations (although COVID, Genie and now basically a divorce have put a stop to that). Aside from Aladdin, Pan and the Showcase films all of these opened after my last visit to the parks in March 2019.

cookie

Giga Poster
Liseberg - Ignoring the kids' rides and the 2022 additions, I've never been on Jukebox, mainly because I'm not keen on going on rides that spin a lot.

Hansa-Park - Never been on Wellenreiter (the park's Troika) for the same reasons. Haven't been on the junior log flume Sturmfahrt Der Drachenboote despite attempting to ride it several times, including when the park was nearly dead a few weeks ago. The capacity on it is so bad that if a large enough group shows up you'll still have to wait a good while for it, so I always give up trying to ride it.

Tivoli Gardens - Tik Tak. I feel nauseous just looking at it.

Last edited:

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Alright, if you're ready for this - the two rides I have never ridden at Cedar Point: Snake River Falls and Thunder Canyon. Have just never had my swim trunks with me in Frontier Town!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Hong Kong Disneyland.

Never done Dumbo, Orbitron or the carousel.

redheadedRobin

Mega Poster
The park I've visited the most is Port Aventura since it is my home park, but I haven't ridden Hurakan Condor because drop towers are not my thing

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Aside from the upcharge SkyCoaster, I never rode Nightmare at Tusenfryd. Or some of the kiddie flats.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Would the Alton Towers Dungeons count? Excluding Cbeebies land, the only 2 things at AT i haven't done are the Retrosquad twister and the dungeons. Love twisters bt hear this one is regularly run on a short, terrible cycle so have always skipped. Dungeons are upcharge and have yet to feel the need to use up a valuable 45 mins on park.

Thorpe and BPB also come close to most visited so:

Thorpe: Angry Birds 4D, Beach (and attractions within), High Striker.
BPB: N/A, I think. Again excluding childrens rides and shows, think I have done everything at BPB at least once.

ScottLann

Mega Poster
DBGT at Thorpe probably wins this one for me.

2016 - stayed over the weekend it was due to open however it never did due to technical faults.
2017 - closed/broken down
2018 - closed/broken down
2020 - closed due to restrictions

Even though I've got my hopes set low for this ride, I'd still like to experience it one day 😂

Heth

Mega Poster
DBGT at Thorpe probably wins this one for me.

2016 - stayed over the weekend it was due to open however it never did due to technical faults.
2017 - closed/broken down
2018 - closed/broken down
2020 - closed due to restrictions

Even though I've got my hopes set low for this ride, I'd still like to experience it one day 😂

The universe has spared you.

Thorpe is my local theme park, and I've never done most of the flat rides: Samurai, Vortex, Rush, Quantum, Zodiac or even Storm in a Teacup.

Matt N

CF Legend
My most visited theme park is Alton Towers, and the amount I’ve never done there is… surprising, to say the least.
  • I’ve never done Battle Galleons, because even though the ride is always walk on whenever I visit, I’ve never fancied getting that wet.
  • I’ve never done any of the RetroSquad rides, because I’m not the biggest fan of flat rides and rightly or wrongly, I’ve never really thought to do these rides in a park like Alton.
  • I haven’t done half the stuff in CBeebies Land because the fact I’m not a young child would make the embarrassment factor high.
  • I haven’t done any of the stuff in The World of David Walliams aside from Gangsta Granny for similar reasons to the above.
  • I’ve never done The Alton Towers Dungeon, because forced participation of that style really isn’t my thing and makes me a bit nervous.

EDjanaika

Mega Poster
The theme park i've visited the most is Drayton Manor
I still haven't done:
. River Rapids - It was closed when i last went unfortunately
. All Viking Area Rides - No i'm not counting jormungandur as a new credit but i haven't done all the rides because i haven't been since Vikings opened
. Wave Swinger - I decided to ride Maelstrom x6 instead

Peet

Giga Poster
Octonauts at Alton Towers - we were told we weren't allowed to ride it the year it opened, since then I've just been waiting until my nieces are big/brave enough to ride. Failing that it will fall to my daughter to take me on with her some day.

There must be other kiddie stuff I haven't done, plus the dungeons and 2 of the retro squads, but they barely count.

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
SFOG: Refuse to ride Pandemonium. Im convinced we are going to find out about the terrible side effects of pendulum rides.

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
I often skip drop towers — a bit of fear, a bit of indifference — and so I’ve never done the big, well-known drop towers at the two parks that have been home parks over the years: Lex Luther: Drop of Doom at Magic Mountain and Zumanjaro at SFGAdv.