What's new

Imagineer Fox's Creations

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
Hello Guys!
This topic is for my creations and designs. Here I bring a project to kick this topic off.

Depth

This B&M Wingrider is a thrilling journey over water as you face the full wraith of the deep ocean's force. You'll plunge into four inversions as you dive into the ocean in a forceful experience. Are you prepared to plunge into the Depth. Here are some shots of the ride.

More too come!

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
New Park!!
A park that has been a personal faviourte of mine shall be revealed to coaster force. Tomorrow night, stick around to see the project. Here's a taster.

Inferno

The Astroid

The Last Stand (name will make sense later)

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
MORE TO COME
Lets start the tour. Here we have the "Mile Entrance". Here you get a view of the beautiful lake. Along with awesome entertainment, water shows and shops.

And here along the "Mile Entrance" is the "Thrill-Wheel". This gives you a great view of the park and nice attraction to get a break from the more intense rides. Also a picture of the "Concert Hall". We show great live show with some the biggest singers around performing here.

Next we enter the parks oldest land. It originally opened on the "Mile Entrance" with the Enterprise and Coaster. During the entrance refurb, the lands were separated and it became the "Engineering of Thrills". All three rides are contraptions to test the parks rides. However these aren't your normal testing contraptions.

Here is a rather special coaster. It's been open for 40 years and still going. It originally opened as "Test X" and didn't even have a building. A few years later it received the building bare and was renamed "X". The ride ran on two circuits then. Not long ago with the land separation, it received loads of theming and now named "Test Track". It's been reduced to one circuit due to throughput.

Here is the "Enterprise". It's coming to the end of it's life span, but we've got some great plans for the future.

And here is the newest addition to the land, "Inside Track". This isn't currently finished but here it is.

Now lets move on to the next land. It's called "Land Of The Lost".

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
Looks wonderful! I'm already a big fan of your creations....will you be posting POVs anytime soon?
The amount of theming in the new park is not overdone but just perfect and everything in the park seems to assimilate well.
Criticism? Perhaps it would be more realistic to use the steeper lift hill on the wingriders and your first coaster is good and I would suggest improvements, but it seems you have already done that in your subsequent park.

Keep going!

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
Thanks Mate! With POV, I will try my best to get them done. Once this update of the park is complete I will look into getting those recorded. I will take your advice also with a steeper lift for future Wingriders.

Thanks for commenting :--D

reddude333

Giga Poster
Everything looks great from what I can tell. The theming is nice and it seems to mesh together well. The pathways are a bit...square, but that is not a big issue. A couple pieces of advice from what you have shown us: 1. You might want to give the Inside Track building a new roof (or rather add on top of it). The black doesn't really make sense as an outer wall in my opinion. 2. Replace (or cover) that nasty default entrance. I just have something against it knowing that there are many ways around using it.

P.S.: I like the gentle slope for wing coaster lifts but either works depending on the setting and theme.

P.P.S.: If you are interested, I am just starting an RCT3 contest. It would be awesome to see what you could produce under some constraints. I will link to the thread below.

http://www.coasterforce.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=36157

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
Thanks man! I will definitely consider the competition!

With the roof, I didn't even realise. I'll get that changed next time I play. The park entrance and paths are also something I've been wanting to change as well. I'll definitely look into those things.

Anyway, thanks for the advice :--D

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
Part 2​

We have now entered "Land Of The Lost" where we come across our first attraction, "Hanger". Unfortunately the ride was having technical problems, so we have no shots of it operating.

Next door, take board on "Afterburn". This will send you flipping right over a cliff!

Then we come to chopper as you soar close to the trees.

Now the signature ride of this land, "Predator". This coaster will send you through a mangled mess of tight inversions.

And thats it from "Land Of The Lost". Now prepare for next time as you battle on the "Last Stand".

Hutch

Strata Poster
Looks great! :--D
Glad to see more parks rather than just coaster creations. Love the different themed areas, and I really like the compact design of Predator. Looking forward for more!

Colossus

Giga Poster
Loving the content so far, looks like you can fire rides out pretty quickly, you could give me a run for my money with speed of construction? ;) I'm currently working on 5 coasters in 1 month project.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing some PoV's.

Keep it up!

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
Part 3

Moving from land of the last you go through a path called a "teleporter". This transports you to are next world "Devastation Avenue". This path consist of shops and a nice shaded spot. However the park rushed the area a bit to get the next land opened but a refurb is coming up.

Around the corner we enter the land. The story is a alien race known as Devastators, have taken over the land and are being controlled in this area. But with the situation getting out of hand, new recruits are needed and that's you. Our first attraction is "Endurance". It's a drop tower which is built by the army to see if you have what it takes to battle the Devastators.

However as you plunge you have failed the test. You're escape exit has been blocked and the only way out is to enter the battle scene.

And the story continues. There is a coded safe house. You must head here to hide from the Devastators. Take board on "Anonymous"

But the devastators get in and you must ride an escape vehicle through the warehouse. Unfortunately we were have a technical problem but here's a shot of the ride car.

That fails. You're not safe. You have only one chance. You must battle the devestators. This is "The Last Stand".

Will you survive?
Join me for next time as we ride the most sinister coaster yet.

gopats1479

Mega Poster
I sense a lot of influence from The Swarm on that wing coaster. Great job on your rides so far. You have really shown your designing prowess. One thing do you lack: custom supports. They make your rides look so much better and are worth the time you put into them. That's really all the advice I have for you, as I need to see a POV to get a better feel for your designs. Keep them coming!

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
Thanks! Indeed the theme was influenced a lot by The Swarm. And with custom supports, I'm not the best at them, but I'll be willing to give them a shot.

But thanks for the advice! :--D

scw55

Hyper Poster
Custom supports take a bit of time to 'understand' them.

When custom supporting I often open up google images and choose an IRL coaster as a reference. I am ignorant about the physics behind coaster supports, so I use real-life support use to let my supports be as realistic as possible.

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
Lol was just about to release about that.

The new attraction will be released on Saturday. Indeed inspired by The Smiler but with a different back story.

A man named Huston Polar was always bullied as a child. He was never happy. He never struck a smile. He was deeply interested in science and asked his science class teacher for chemical equipment. He was denyed at first so as is obsession of finding a cure increased, we beleive he drugged the teachers drink and stole the equitment. He came up with this drug that he called "killers", that removed any pain of depression an human is facing. As he took the first sample, his mind was messed up and he became a new man. Not for the better...

So, he was condemned in an Aslyum where he was locked up. He did nothing but smile. His mind said other things though. He saw depressed people in the Asylum and insisted he would build a machine that changed their attitude. All prisoners became clean, and the professor was said as a hero. He has now built an advance machine that will bring the whole world to smile.

But is that his goal, to make everyone happy? No, his goal is to lead everyone into joy and acceptance so he may have world domination. The only way to defeat this machine is to get on it. However, not one has come off not changed. So, we're asking you. Here is the only image we've gotten so far. The photographer has not been found.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Really enjoying your backstories and teasers. Unfortunately I'm not a big RCT3 player so I can't give you the best constructive criticism, but I am trying to look at things you could improve! :) But seriously, great job so far!

Also: WHERE ARE THE POVS? :--D