What's new

If you saw an old lady fall over...

What would you do if you saw an old lady fall over?

• Help her up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get out your camera/camcorder

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Crippollo

Roller Poster
I'd help her up cause I'm kind.

It would also help to show that one old person that teenagers arn't evil little ****s like they all seem to think cause of the way the media shows us.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
In the "What Makes You LOL" topic, I've already basically answered yes. She was a total old CU Next Tuesday though. Normally I'd help.

Kids falling over is way better.

Slash

Giga Poster
I know everyone is saying this and I'm not calling anyone a liar but did anyone watch that program where they had two seemingly lost children in a shopping centre and almost everyone walked past, even looked at them and kept walking. I wonder how many people actually would help.

I know I would for a fact, I've already done it and I'd do it again, same for a lost child, been there done that and got the "I'm really pleasant" tee shirt.

peep

CF Legend
Today I actually saw an old lady on the ground being helped up by three other old ladies. I assume she had fallen over. What a coincidence that I happen to see this days after a topic like this has appeared.

alexdude98

Mega Poster
I'd help her. Because, how would you like it if you fell over and somebody took out a camera. Cruel. spicy! You're cruel!

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
Slash said:
I know everyone is saying this and I'm not calling anyone a liar but did anyone watch that program where they had two seemingly lost children in a shopping centre and almost everyone walked past, even looked at them and kept walking.

That is because they probably didn't want to look like kiddy fiddlers. If you see someone talking to a couple of lost looking kids, what does it look like. Also if the parents made a sudden appearance and asked who the f*ck was talking to their kids and why...well you see my drift.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Haha haven't seen this before, I'd laugh like ****, I slipped over in the ice last winter and it really ****ing hurt, and some old woman just pissed herself laughing and actually pointed at me too, mother ****er.

jack.bell

Mega Poster
yea old people are heartless old sods! i once tripped over a curb and grabbed a old guy on the arm to steady myself he turned around and hit me with his walking stick!

but i would help them!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Whenever I see you though Pierre, I want to point and laugh - it's just a natural reaction :p

A-Kid

Giga Poster
As soon as I walked out my theory the other day, I saw a lady faceplant the ground. I my mind, I was pissing myself laughing. In real life I wanted to piss myself laughing, but somehow ended up calling for help... How retarded.

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
This happened before when I was 15, although I didn't help her. That doesn't mean I got a camera out, I actually just spectated from a distance as people next to her at the bus stop lifted her up.

If it happened now I'd help.

RCF

Strata Poster
If it seemed bad, I wouldn't laugh and help her up, but if she was fine I'd laugh and help her up.