What's new

If you saw an old lady fall over...

What would you do if you saw an old lady fall over?

• Help her up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get out your camera/camcorder

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Help her of course.

If it was my nan, I'd like to think that somebody would help her first off rather than having Youch00b in mind.

Emmett

Giga Poster
I would certainly help them up. Like Ian said if it happened to one of my relations I would hope someone else would help them up.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
When I fell over on the train, all the old people just either looked at me in disgust, or laugh. It bloody hurt so I'd laugh, but I'd help them out, as much as I don't like old people.

Rush

Giga Poster
I'd help her up because I'm an honest, decent, helpful and compassionate person.

Although I want to know what would YOU do alexdude98? You seem to be all in for asking questions yet we haven't heard your opinions. Are you waiting to go with the majority flow so that you don't look like a fool by choosing the minority? Or would you get a camera out yet you're too afraid that we'll bitchslap you to tell us?

nadroJ

CF Legend
I know it sounds cruel, but this old lady fell over right outside my shop. She was running to get in because she thought we were closing or something and she just fell flat. I felt really bad but couldn't help laughing, it's just my reaction. Of course I helped her up afterwards and she was fine, she wasn't too frail so that was ok.

Ollie

CF Legend
I'd help her up.
By the time she's fallen over it's already too late to get footage worthy of getting decent views on the Ch00b

But I'm a nice guy and help people if I feel they need it.

Ben

CF Legend
southend_marc said:
Help her up, I probably would not even laugh in this case.

hahaha, like **** you wouldn't :p

I would help her up. And if she was fine, after, would have a chuckle.

Help obviously! Anybody that wouldn't is terrible.

One time I saw a guy with a walker fall in the middle of my street and being too scared that it was a setup that I didn't go help him up myself, I flagged a car down. I felt soo nice afterward :p .

Although, the other day when I was walking downtown at night, some guy in a wheelchair was bleeding insanely from the side of his head and by the time I had tried to register what I just saw and what to do about it, he was gone. I felt terrible :( .

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
spicy said:
Id kick her while she was down and laugh.

:evilbat:

May as well take her purse while you're at it. I mean, if you're stupid enough to fall down in the street, then you deserve to lose your money ;)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Ian said:
Help her of course.

If it was my nan, I'd like to think that somebody would help her first off rather than having Youch00b in mind.
Precisely.

Snoo

The Legend
Depends.. if it was funny.. i'd laugh for a minute.. but i'd obviously help her out.