What's new

IAAPA Expo 2023

JustLarry

Roller Poster
How is no one talking about this!!!
A water slide zip line!!!!

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Hope the expo is going well for everyone, absolutely phenomenal job from the team on coverage so far! Don't know if this is the correct place to post (or even if I should), but a certain individual is crying sexism on social media against the Coasterforce team, stating that she was excluded from footage as a result. Hope there wasn't any trouble today?

#BringBackWindstorm

Roller Poster
Hopefully, we will also get more information about the Schwarzkopf Wildcat 2.0 this year as well. A mystery park is expected to get one next year according to the reveal.

Christian

Hyper Poster
Hope the expo is going well for everyone, absolutely phenomenal job from the team on coverage so far! Don't know if this is the correct place to post (or even if I should), but a certain individual is crying sexism on social media against the Coasterforce team, stating that she was excluded from footage as a result. Hope there wasn't any trouble today?

I know she has a habit of putting herself in the middle of drama but it would really be great to get an explination from CF of what happened. If there really was sexism, that's a problem.

Throughout my years on CF as an openly gay man, I haven't experienced any sort of sexism or homophobia. I think CF is a really happy place and I hope that's still the case. I really love this place!

Last edited:

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Please keep this topic to the coverage - lets not redue ourelves to a trashy gossip magazine. If you know CF well enough, then you can make your own call. If anybody ever experiences a negative issue with CF, then please do take it up with me directly.

Thanks all for great support and comments on our coverage throughout the day. More tomorrow, although probably fewer big reveals.

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Lets not redue ourelves to a trashy gossip magazine.
Oh but I'm going to make it really trashy now.

Friend of mine saw two gents hit up Penguin Trek after the car reveal with camera equipment. They got on their backs to take photos of the wheel bogies and chassis, were photographing all angles before being confronted by B&M/SeaWorld. Same two guys showed up at Falcon's Flight later and repeated the same thing, but were quickly "stared down" by a watchful Intamin rep and left visibly shaken. Dude tailed them and their fancy cameras back to their booth and what do you know, they wore badges from Jinma Rides.

One would have thought that the Chinese manufacturers had enough experience to take confidence in their own innovations but nooo they just keep looking for "inspiration"...

JackFish

Mega Poster
Oh but I'm going to make it really trashy now.

Friend of mine saw two gents hit up Penguin Trek after the car reveal with camera equipment. They got on their backs to take photos of the wheel bogies and chassis, were photographing all angles before being confronted by B&M/SeaWorld. Same two guys showed up at Falcon's Flight later and repeated the same thing, but were quickly "stared down" by a watchful Intamin rep and left visibly shaken. Dude tailed them and their fancy cameras back to their booth and what do you know, they wore badges from Jinma Rides.

One would have thought that the Chinese manufacturers had enough experience to take confidence in their own innovations but nooo they just keep looking for "inspiration"...
Don't they already have enough information to rip off B&M? Like don't they already do that?