What's new

I want to go to this park....

awesomeredy

Roller Poster
Okay, so there is this amusement park I want to go to. I live pretty far away from it, and I'm not sure if I want to spend the money to go there. Should I go? (P.S. It is Six Flags Magic Mountain and that is really far away from me)

Gazza

Giga Poster
Why not? You could go to Disney and Universal on the same trip, and they are pretty cool too.
My first theme park related trip was to LA, and that involved travelling 13,000 km. I've found that travel is always worth the money.

awesomeredy

Roller Poster
ok

yeah i have the money and i want to go but ive never been that far to go to a park but sure i should go thanks everyone

Mike

Giga Poster
yes i would go to the park because it is like one of the best parks ever made and easily one of the best six flags theme parks in america even though you almost go deaf every now and then due to superman roaring along the track and i live probably even further away from the park than you even though you havent even said where you live so how can we comment on that but ive been so you should go

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I agree with Mike. Invest in a shift key and some capital letters before committing to spending money on going to a park ;)

Venom2053

Hyper Poster
its defs worth it :p i never been but the layout and rides look amazing and if its like the other six flags parks then it is worth it :)

CMonster

Giga Poster
Wow... how do people find these topics? Is it like a special gift or something?

"Yeah, well, I'm a great football player. Just natural talent, you know."
"That's neat! I'm a great necroposter. You know how it is, born with the gift."

I mean, seriously. :roll: :p

Nic

Strata Poster
This must hold the record for the most dredged up topic ever. Can someone lock it please? FFS!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
NOOOO! Then people might start making new topics... Keep them caged in here!!!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
yoo shud DEFO go to majic mountin!!!!!!!

ive never bin der, but i WNAT TO GO!!!!!!

Wen i go i will put in here how MAZIN it is!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ I realise that you're from Wales, but please read the rules before posting again.

Text speak, poor grammar and spelling makes you look thick.

Please consider this a verbal warning. Next time you will be banned. Thank you.

bizarrofan10

Hyper Poster
yes

It is definitely worth it!

If you decide to travel all the way for it, then it is worth your while to get a flash pass, I would recommend the platinum.