Going against the populist grain...

• Yes, I hate/have hated something just because it's popular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, never had.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I typically hate things BEFORE everyone else does. Especially if they get popular, it just grows.

The things I hate the most, and have even before they got popular;

Twilight, Eminem, Rap, Pop, Black Eyed Peas, American Idol, House, Black Eyed Peas, Ke$ha, soccer.

I generally can't stand music played on the radio. For one, I do not consider most of it music, synthesizers have ruined what was left of music. Black Eyed Peas have an amazing producer who has a great computer crew. "I gotta feeling" is the epitome of epic failure that is called music. If I had the right software I could do all of that too. Every song is not the best thing ever. I am fully convinced if I had a synthesizer I could "sing" a song about literally nothing, and it would be a number one hit if the black eyed peas covered it and just added a random DRANK shout in there. Real music= Avenged Sevenfold. That is talent.

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
I hate twilight not only because of its popularity among annoying 16 year old girls, but because they give people with fangs a bad name.

1. I have fangs
2. I am not a vampire
3. Im sick of people accusing me of sharpening my fangs too look like Edward Cullen, I REFUSE to see twilight
4. I dont even sharpen my fangs!
5. Vampires dont sparkle.