What's new

Hypothetical: what other effects would the uk becoming us state have on the uk industry

ukthemeparkfan

Roller Poster
so as a follow up to my thread yesterday I had anther idea what other effect on uk the industry would the uk becoming a us state what i mean is things like would US compaines buy a uk park or open their own park and with US planning laws what coasters uk parks build.
I could see cedar fair buying Thorpe and Dryaton and Oakwood while six flags buy flamingoland and sea would buying chessington and turing into to busch park and opining a sea world in the london area while disney and universal would open their own park. funspot couid buy southport . in terms I could see one of the Merlin inveting in a b and m giga and blackpool would rmc big dipper or grand national. and some one will build gigantic gci wooide.

Benenen

Hyper Poster
This thread is too abstract to warrant any real discussion. Disney haven't opened a new US resort for nearly 50 years, why would the addition of a new state change that? Gave me a headache reading this.

rob666

Hyper Poster
National and Dipper at Blackpool are listed...so no changes!
Or does planning not exist in this new world either.