What's new

Hyperia or Voltron; which new-for-2024 Mack do you prefer?

Hyperia or Voltron; which new-for-2024 Mack do you prefer?

• Hyperia at Thorpe Park

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Matt N

CF Legend
Hi guys. 2024 has been an exciting year for new Mack coasters, with two significant Mack thrill coasters opening in Europe this year. These are Hyperia at Thorpe Park, a Mack HyperCoaster, and Voltron at Europa Park, a Mack Stryker Coaster. Both of these rides have been hotly anticipated, and both are getting rave reviews. With this in mind, I thought that now they've been open for a few months and quite a lot of people have managed to get out and ride both, it might be interesting to do a poll of which ride people prefer out of Voltron or Hyperia. So, I'd be interested to know; if you've managed to ride both, do you prefer Hyperia or Voltron?

At face value, Voltron seems to me to be getting more positive reception than Hyperia, but I have heard a fair few people say that they prefer Hyperia to Voltron, so I'm not too sure how the consensus actually stacks up...

I've only done Hyperia, and as much as that's a sublime coaster and possibly looks a bit more my sort of thing than Voltron at first glance, I wouldn't want to conclusively declare my own allegiance towards either without having done both, so I'm voting undecided.

But I'd be keen to know; which new-for-2024 Mack do you prefer? Is Hyperia your winner, or is Voltron more your style?

Theming: Voltron 1 - Hyperia 0
Ride experience: Voltron 2 - Hyperia 0
Queue line: Voltron 3 - Hyperia 0
Soundtrack: Voltron 3 - Hyperia 1
Elements: Voltron 4 - Hyperia 1
Area: Voltron 5 - Hyperia 1
Airtime: Voltron 6 - Hyperia 1
Inversions: Voltron 7 - Hyperia 1
Presentation: Voltron 8 - Hyperia 1
Duration: Voltron 9 - Hyperia 1
Smoothness: Voltron 10 - Hyperia 1
Capacity: Voltron 11 - Hyperia 1