What's new

Hyper and Terrified - CP & KI - Trip Reports

^Basically. Just don't have any copyrighted music Marc.. or.. no load.

We can though, which is what I'm going to do, load it onto the website.

Do they even still take the copyrighted music off? Joe told me they didn't, and they haven't removed the music off of anyone's videos yet.

^I was wondering the same thing actually. The cycle has been shortened from what I remember in years past.

Yah.. Mr. Delirium-is-better-than-MaXair. It's SOOO not.

Even though I already watched the video, it's bombb.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
They don't delete the account, they suspend the account. Then you have to go through a hassle to get the account reinstated by proving that you own the rights to the music (which I don't believe you do :wink: ).

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Jerry and/or Marcus:

There's two options we could do. The first one is I could send you the final edited video that's on my Youtube channel which I posted in here earlier. I would have to wait til I was at home to send it to you though. The other option is that I could send one of you the original clip(I have it on a flash drive with me) and one of you could edit in a title and credits with the CF font, since I don't have the same font in my version. One of you guys could message me and talk to me about it later on so we can figure this out.

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
Well, I finally got my computer to work... so here is the KI portion of the live:

Not very many clips of people though... :(

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2Xm9iplGgA[/youtube]

And for those that missed the CP portion:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj6eipnwDQA[/youtube]

Which one is better?

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
If Marcus would have watched your video before posting his reply he would know that. :roll:

Jussstinnn... <3

mrclam

Giga Poster
bah.. i want to go to a US live...

but judging by photos.. someone my age hanging around with you lot would get arrested...