What's new

How old were you when you hit 1.4m

TilenB

Strata Poster
9 or 10 I believe... I remember that I was tall enough to go on the Silver Star, but I was too scared to ride it :p

Lottie.

Mega Poster
I was around 9/10 years old when I hit 1.4m. I remember going to DLP when I was 7 and I wasn't tall enough to ride Space Mountain, then I went to AT a couple of years later and was tall enough to ride Oblivion and Nemesis. I was always one of the tall people in my class at school :p

cookie

Giga Poster
I was about to turn 9 when I measured myself to be over 1.4m. I remember because I went to Disney World for the first time around that point.

benderboy

Roller Poster
most definitely hard to answer this one, because I have been riding coasters for so long, I started riding them before parks would measure how tall you were. I rode the Mine Train for the first time when I was 8 years old, and I rode the Screamin Eagle opening weekend, when I was 12 years old..

Pierre

Strata Poster
Well because my home park is Flamingo Land which is in the heart of North Yorkshire they used to, until very recently, still use imperial measurements. So I was practially 10 (one month before my 10th birthday) when I hit 4' 6" (Flamingo Lands top height restriction). I know this because I used to camp at Flamingo Land every whitweek and couldn't ride Terroriser in its opening year, but rode it the next :)

I remember The Terroriser (now the olbiterator at Pleasure Island) was the first ride I went on when I hit that height, I remember it starting spinning round and me asking myself what have I done :lol:

furie said:
Maxi-Minor_Furie should hit it before he's 8 (I think he's about 1.36 cm now)

Wow, he's tiny!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Pierre said:
furie said:
Maxi-Minor_Furie should hit it before he's 8 (I think he's about 1.36 cm now)

Wow, he's tiny!

Ooooops PMSL! :lol:

bmac said:
7 years old, just in time for that Nitro cred :D

Nitro is a 1.37M ;)

The yanks are lucky buggers with lower height limits.

MMF was measured at Alton yesterday, he's on that "they'll let him on Air, but probably nowhere else because they're fascists" limit of 1.39m-1.4m

Though he doesn't want to go on Oblivion anyway :lol: