What's new

how long dose vampire have left

ukthemeparkfan

Roller Poster
after the news of bubble works closing I was wandering will Merlin re-move the vampire soon or could it be at chessington for the the long term. my view is that it is pretty rough now and as much much as love the coaster I feel it should be removed soon.

mouse

Giga Poster
Unless Bubbleworks is replaced by a groundbreaking coaster, Vampire will remain the biggest selling point for the park. It's not going anywhere.

ukthemeparkfan

Roller Poster
mouse said:
Unless Bubbleworks is replaced by a groundbreaking coaster, Vampire will remain the biggest selling point for the park. It's not going anywhere.

how about the juvelen style cred that is apparently coming I think that might take the shine off vampire somewhat

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Although "never say never", I don't think Vampire will be going any time soon. It's such an integral part of Chessington, and in particular the Transylvania area. It's also a perfect fit for Chessington. It's moderately reliable and they often replace all of the bolts and refurb the trains. I reckon it'll be there for years, if not decades, to come.

A new coaster, especially if it's like Juvelen but I wouldn't read too much into their concept art, could possibly take the shine off Vampire a little, but there's no reason why both coasters couldn't live in harmony.