Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee

• Hot Chocolate

• Total voters

Crippollo

Roller Poster
i absolutely love hot chocolate and i know some one who's literally addicted to coffee and I mean addicted he has mood swings and the shakes without it, anyways back to the point which hot drink is best, Tea, Coffee or hot chocolate.

It's obviously hot chocolate.

kimahri

CF Legend
Hot chocolate.

ruby.jpg

It's hot hot HOT!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
It's made for your water - yours Lain, nobody elses! :p

Tea for me, but it has to be made properly. Coffee, being very bitter, is much more difficult to get totally wrong. Nice coffee is fantastic, but standard coffee is... Coffee.

Tea is better though, but if you get tea wrong, it's nasty. It's very easy to get tea wrong :)

Hot Chocolate... I'm not a big chocolate fan anyway, and I hate the smell and taste of melted chocolate - so that's a big no go from me.

peep

CF Legend
I love hot chocolate but I can be fussy with what brand is used. Cafe Nero hot chocolate FTW.

I don't like the taste of coffee or tea. On the other hand I like very small quantities of coffee in other things like Tiramisu and Starbuck caramel coffee frappacinnos. :D

Emmett

Giga Poster
The only one I can drink would be tea, can't stand the taste of coffee.

I can't get enough of the stuff. I start getting headaches if I don't have at least one cup every few hours.

Hot chocolate for sure! It's so nice to come in on a freezing day and then drink it.

Tea is good as well, but only like, Earl Grey tea, NOT green tea or whatever the **** that nasty type of tea was that my mother forced down my throat when I was sick.

Coffee is only good for dipping cinnamon cookies into.

Ollie

CF Legend
Hot Chocolate is by far the best as it tastes the best and is the most relaxing.
Then Tea, but I only have it when I'm offered round my Nans or my Dads. I don't usually just have it.
Coffee I tried once and hated.

marc

CF Legend
Coffee for me but good coffee, Tasimo when I have enough money to buy some.

I can not start the day without a cup.

jokerman

Giga Poster
Defo Hot chocolate. It appears to be mostly adults going for tea and coffee and younger users going for hot chocolate, which is hardly surprising.

Kebab

Giga Poster
kimahri said:
Hot chocolate.

ruby.jpg

It's hot hot HOT!

The fifth elelment is so under-rated. Absolutely immense film, I absolutely love it! Ruby Rhod: "Kooooooooooooooooorban Dallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasss!" :lol:

Anyway back on topic. I'm not the biggest fan of hot drinks, I'll have to go for hot chocolate guys. Hot, hot, HOT!

Mike

Giga Poster
Some drink Coffee, and some drink Tea.
A handy metaphor, for sexuality...

And Hot Chocolate is the only one of the three I like.
Matt Lucas needs to redo his song. :(