What's new

Hotgo Park | Unknown | B&M Wing Coaster & B&M Hyper Coaster | :-(

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I know there's [a lot of] perspective at work here, but I love how small that hotel makes the B&M look!

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Nothing much going on at this park at the moment. Not sure whats going on There is progress but its very slow.
The hotel recently was finished and opened they also completed an expansion of the water park. But the 4th gate theme park is still a huge construction site.
Anyway as its December i thought for @Hixee sake and keeping up tradition.
Here is an image of a Yellow B&M taken from a ski slope in December.

Hix1.jpg
Hix2.jpg

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Why is this park taking sooooooooooo long. It's going to be getting very cold very soon in Shenyang, so work will be stopping again.
1 year and 8 months since I lasted posted in here.

F**k this place.

Ethan

Strata Poster
Would these be the first B&Ms built that don't operate, similar to Hopi Hari's Intamin? Hopefully these would be sold if the park never opens.

streetmagix

Mega Poster
I could see the Wing Coaster being sold and relocated without too much issue, it would suit a medium tier park needing a 'new' thrill coaster. The Hyper though has a sprawling layout which could cause some major headaches in relocating it, as you'd need a HUGE area to construct it which most existing parks would struggle with. If the park goes under and it needs to be removed I could see it being partly / wholy scrapped with the trains and maybe some of the control system being salvaged.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Anyway as its December i thought for @Hixee sake and keeping up tradition.
Here is an image of a Yellow B&M taken from a ski slope in December.

Another year, Another December, Another Snow Fall, Another Year with sod all movement.
Same time same place next year?

Snowbm2.jpgSnowbm.jpg

Has it been confirmed that the park has been abandoned, or is this just presumption based on what we can see? Also, is the other park still operating?
The other park is still operating fine and the official line still seems to be this park will be finished one day. But who knows.