What's new

Hossoland | Poland | Theme Park | 2024

Christian

Hyper Poster
I meant this one

View attachment 21308

But it could be a placeholder for the one you refer to in the concept pictures...

They're very basic supports for a Mack, I don't know how accurate supports would be in a concept like that, but they certainly look more like Vekoma to me.

Anyway, my point was that there are 4 coasters in that image, and only 3 have been mentioned here...

From that picture there is a water coaster, invert, Blue Fire and the red coaster. I could also be imagining a kiddie coaster to the right, barely a couple pixels of it.

From the more detailed concepts we see a launch coaster, a big hyper, an invert and a water coaster. I am guessing the Red Coaster could be a placeholder for the launch coaster and Blue Fire for the hyper. I doubt the park will have more than 4 major coasters in it's first phase.

Last edited:

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
From that picture there is an water coaster, invert, Blue Fire and the red coaster. I could also be imagining a kiddie coaster to the right, barely a couple pixels of it.

From the more detailed concepts we see a launch coaster, a big hyper, an invert and a water coaster. I am guessing the Red Coaster could be a placeholder for the launch coaster and Blue Fire for the hyper. I doubt the park will have more than 4 major coasters in it's first phase.
That's what I see too. I imagined the kiddie thing on the right was more like one of those raised kiddie monorail things that Energylandia loves so much. But it could be a kiddie cred.

Christian

Hyper Poster
1666866685213.png

I also think that is a monorail, there is also another monorail on the left side of the map. But isn't there also a kiddie on the lawn, separate from the monorail?

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
View attachment 21309

I also think that is a monorail, there is also another monorail on the left side of the map. But isn't there also a kiddie on the lawn, separate from the monorail?
Yes, yes there is, well spotted... difficult to see in that original screen grab due to it being (kind of) over exposed... But I took another grab, and you can clearly see supports for a small hill.

Screenshot 2022-10-27 120459.jpg

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
That is the Mack Water Coaster, supposedly a mirror clone of Krampus Expedition despite the drawing.

The “newer” concept images are supposedly much older and not being used in the final product. The park is past the point of needing placeholders.
That raises more questions than answers, there’s a water coaster under the OSS part of the logo, splashing into the lake… So is there 2 water coasters?

EDIT: Here is a look at the water coaster, the first, higher, red circle is the track and lift hill structure (looking remarkably like Krampus lift hill structure)... The second circle is the splash down...

The track is very hard to spot, being a similar colour to the background with little contrast, so I raised the contrast a little, and you can very clearly see it is a water coaster.

Screenshot 2022-10-27 135739.jpg

Second Edit:

Here' to make it clearer what I'm seeing, here is the whole thing...

Screenshot 2022-10-27 140638.jpg

Last edited:

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
EDIT: Here is a look at the water coaster, the first, higher, red circle is the track and lift hill structure (looking remarkably like Krampus lift hill structure)... The second circle is the splash down...
Yeah sorry that’s my bad, I’ve been under the impression that the red coaster was a poorly drawn Krampus based on the spiral alone. Didn’t catch the blue track.

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
That raises more questions than answers, there’s a water coaster under the OSS part of the logo, splashing into the lake… So is there 2 water coasters?

The track is very hard to spot, being a similar colour to the background with little contrast, so I raised the contrast a little, and you can very clearly see it is a water coaster.

View attachment 21311

Second Edit:

Here' to make it clearer what I'm seeing, here is the whole thing...

View attachment 21312
Hey I think that red thrill coaster sorta looks like the hyper with inversions from the art?

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Hey I think that red thrill coaster sorta looks like the hyper with inversions from the art?
I see why you'd say that, but it looks smaller in scale than the STC (If the map has any sense of scale that is.)

I was thinking something along the lines of Lech in terms of size, and from Vekoma, knowing how they like to offer multi coaster deals in this part of the world. But that's purely just a guess / hunch.

pawel98123

Mega Poster
Construction has been started

"Every day brings visible progress of works on the construction site. - Currently, the parking lot is being leveled - says Hrayr Hovsepyan, president of the Hosso Group. The surface of this area is impressive - he adds. The foundations for water reservoirs and buildings are also being built, and the construction for the main entrance is being prepared. The activities are carried out on a large scale, and everything is carried out according to a predetermined schedule. - We still have a lot of work to do, because the project is multi-stage, but the vision of opening the investment in spring 2024 is very realistic - explains Karen Hovsepyan, vice president of the Hosso Group." (Google translate)

pawel98123

Mega Poster
Another update, not that much of a change actually

https://fb.watch/v/1_E4th_bE/

yrj3pBq.jpeg

IvnL1xe.jpeg

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
I worked with Daniel Heinst on the Holiday Park / Majaland site in Kovnaty. That project was backed by Momentum capital who also builds shopping centres, so it's interesting to see that Hosso are the key investors for this. Looks like the retail boys are hungry for entertainment!

STMOE

Roller Poster
Agreed, exciting. I live about a 6 hour drive away from the new park.

There's a NL2 recreation from Youtube: