What's new

Holly's Wilde Autofahrt, Holiday Park, Germany

mikkey

Roller Poster
Roller Coaster: Holly's Wilde Autofahrt
Amusement Park: Holiday Park (Hassloch, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany)
Classification: Roller Coaster
Type: Steel - Sit Down
Make / Model: Maurer Söhne / Other / Wilde Maus Classic
Designer: Ing.-Büro Stengel GmbH
Track layout: Wild Mouse
Capacity: 900 riders per hour

Length: 370 m
Height: 15 m
Inversions: 0
Duration: 2:00

Trains: 8 cars. Riders are arranged 2 across in 2 rows for a total of 4 riders per car.

Etymology: "Holly's Wilde Autofahrt" is German for "Holly's Wild Car Ride". "Holly" is the park's mascot.

http://www.rcdb.com/9128.htm

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
If there's one thing that park needs, it's a few more rides here and there...

Wild Mouse is a bit meh, but it does have Expedition Ge Force, so all is forgiven...

Jools

Giga Poster
Glad to see they're getting a new coaster, a bit wierd having GeForce then just Superwirbel. :lol:

^ & WHAT!?!? :eek:

Ollie

CF Legend
^^What? GeForce was AMAZING. Still my level number one coaster (with Colossos). I had airtime on every hill. Especially the first airtime hill which had it all the way over. Loved it loads. And apparently it was running slow that day as well as we got on it just after a breakdown.

Martyn B

CF Legend
tks said:
I find the average Wild Mouse has more airtime than GeForce..

That surely was sarcasm? :?

Anywho, a standard Wild Mouse still isn't enough to temp me to the park. Shame really.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Hopefully there's more to come. Three coasters still isn't enough to really attract the crowds, which this park needs to do as busy days were few & far between last year.
It might be a wild mouse, but since the coaster is called 'Holly's Wild Car Ride' I guess the cars will be themed to look like cars instead of mice. :wink:

Absimilliard

Roller Poster
I through Maurer-Sohne didn't make those Wild Mouse rides anymore? So, where will this ride come from? On another forum, someone reported that the ride was coming from Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom, but that's impossible! All the rides there are in limbo due to the fight between the fairground and Six Flags. Could it be the "Rat" that was at Loudoun Castle?

Martyn B

CF Legend
This actually opened over 10 months ago, so could probably do with being unstuck :D

c5dh4ek0004s5fc9mmo1rt.jpg