What's new

Highlights of your 2014 Season

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Hanging out with Snoo clan and Hyde while being wheelchair bitch at KI watching them ride. Such a great time.

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
It's definitely too early for this. The season doesn't end until early November, and Ghosterforce always has its fair share of entertaining and memorable moments. It ain't over 'til it's over!

Sharon29060

Roller Poster
IN PARK:
Best New Cred: Goliath at SFGAm
Worst New Cred: Bocaraca at Parque Diversiones Costa Rica
Most Surprising New Cred: V2 at SFGAm
Nastiest Spiting Experience: Parque Diversiones Costa Rica, Tornado(Huss top spin), I was next in line, then the ride gets stuck and I didn't get to ride it :cry:
Best Individual Ride: X-Flight, Left wing, front row outside at night.
Worst Individual Ride: Bocaraca in the front row.
Craziest Park Experience: SFGAm fright fest last weekend, I did not expect the park to be THAT crowded.
Scariest Moment: Riding my first drop tower.
Best Park Visit: SFGAm in august, everything had a 15min wait except for Goliath.
Overall Favorite Trip: Going to Costa Rica!

BEST PEOPLE:
1. I've met very nice people that ride with me as I'm a single rider quite often.

WORST PEOPLE:
1. Annoying and rude people while waiting in line.

MILESTONES:
-First drop tower
-First launched coaster
-First RMC coaster
-First Vekoma coaster
-First Vekoma Boomerang(It wasn't that bad, I actually enjoyed it)
-My 20th coaster: Goliath at SFGAm!

bmac

Giga Poster
In Park
Best New Cred - Flying Turns, Knoebels (one hell of a year huh?)
Worst New Cred - Thunderbolt, Luna Park
Most Surprising New Cred - Thunderbolt, and not in a good way
Nastiest Spiting Experience - Tie. Stinger, broke day before I visited. Luna Park shutting down everything but the Thunderbolt and Cyclone
Best Individual Ride - El Toro during Riding of the Bull, last row.
Worst Individual Ride - Nitro's C-train, last row
Craziest Park Experience - Luna Park literally shutting down on ECG, Darren, Ian, and I
Scariest Moment - Riot in Green Lantern's station
Best Park Visit - Knoebels
Worst Park Visit - Luna Park, was great meeting ECG, Darren, and Ian but the park was horrible.
Overall Favorite Trip - Knoebels/Dorney bender

Out of Park
Best Leadup Event - Being allowed into RotB thanks to ACEs awesome reps at the last second
Most Suspenseful Moment - Watching Zumanjaro and Kingda Ka break down every 20 minutes
Funniest Moment Outside a Park - Almost getting served beer in Luna Park without showing ID
Coolest Travel Moment - CoasterForce bumper sticker from ECG
Biggest Travel Nightmare - Route 537 and I-195 exit ramp completely shut down due to toxic spill
Funniest Travel Moment - Watching traffic trying to leave Labor Day weekend
Best Cultural Experience - Working in Great Adventure and meeting and interacting with many guests

Favorite CFer Moments
Hearing Darren swear while riding the Thunderbolt

Best People
- Kevin Gregg and his buddies affiliated with Theme Park Maniacs. **** crazy guy but great at what he does.
- Everyone who I worked with at Great Adventure for Fright Fest
- The 30 or so people on the train that got an excellent chant going at my supervisor when they came back for stacking.
- The Knoebel family in general

Worst People
- The lady who told me that a bag was a religious article on Jew Day.
- The ride op at Hersheypark that E-stopped the flying scooters because I snapped them.

Photo Lookback
Btek64bCEAAellz.jpg

BtgK6FjCcAAPDzO.jpg

Bo5d_RLCQAAmmGt.jpg

BnP-63pCUAAYtrc.jpg

Milestones:
- Went to Dorney Park for the first time since 2008

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
Best New Cred - Helix, by an absolute mile.
Worst New Cred - In terms of new for me, probably Coaster Express. That thing was painful.
Most Surprising New Cred - Probably Twister at Grona Lund. What a fab little woodie.
Nastiest Spiting Experience - Pleasureland Southport, with its grand total of one operating cred.
Best Individual Ride - Helix at night. Wow!
Worst Individual Ride - Other than the really bland kiddie stuff, probably Coaster Express. Do not want.
Craziest Park Experience - I can't think of any one insane moment that stands clearly above anything else that's happened this season. It's been pretty mental across the board if I'm honest.
Scariest Moment - Probably that moment of anticipation when waiting to ride Spin Spider at Tusenfryd for the first time. The size is quite unnerving, but it's nowhere near as bad as it looks.
Best Park Visit - Djurs Sommerland. That park has come on leaps and bounds over the last few years, and we had such a great little group when we visited.
Worst Park Visit - Oakwood. That place really needs to get its **** together.
Overall Favorite Trip - It's been an amazing season, so this one has to be a multi-way tie. Madrid with PAC, the epicness of Scandinavia, the randomness of doing the huge Lincolnshire cred run despite hardly having any solo driving experience under my belt, and the wonderful finale that was Ghosterforce are all strong contenders.

Out of Park
Funniest Moment Outside a Park - Those various evenings spend talking crap with groups of CFers during trips this year. So many of those conversations were comedy gold.
Biggest Travel Nightmare - Connor missing the turn-off for the Madrid hotel, and our car doing a tour of pretty much every road within a five mile radius trying to find our way back to the hotel.
Funniest Travel Moment - There are so many to list, many of them involving Stone Cold and his choice of departure and arrival music. Other moments include the car passing us with everyone head banging to Bohemian Rhapsody, and our car spraying the vehicle behind with screen wash, only for them to overtake us and dump bottled water out of the window. An honourable mention must also go to annoyed looking toll booth man on the Sweden/Norway border, who was not impressed with the fact that we were playing Abba in the car.
Best Cultural Experience - Probably our chill day in Gothenburg before the Sweden Live got under way. Such a chilled out day, with a great meal and a nice evening spent in a bar in the middle of a park.

Favorite CFer Moments
There are so many. Tom's hot sprouts at Ghosterforce immediately come to mind, but that's just one epic moment amongst many.

Best People
Again, too many people to mention. You all know who you are. That extends beyond CF to all the fab people in PAC as well, as they definitely "get" the CF mentality. What an awesome bunch of people.

Worst People
There haven't been many this year to be honest. I think I've had to deal with one person being more burdenous than Sue, and there's always the odd person who comes onto the forums and starts posting crap, but I'm really clutching at straws here. Maybe I should include the Oakwood management in here because they clearly don't give a crap about anyone visiting that park, and because ignoring all Ian's attempts to contact them outright was just plain rude.

nadroJ

CF Legend
My season ended yesterday so thought this would be a good time to round it all up.

IN PARK:
Best New Cred: Has to be Helix. That night ride was INSANE and the way it just SHOVES you over the airtime hills. Fantastic.
Worst New Cred: Ignoring any stupid kiddie creds etc, probably Coaster Express, even though I found it more hilarious than painful, it was just a bit crap.
Most Surprising New Cred: Tennessee Tornado, what a fabulous ride. Firstly it's MASSIVE and just sat mincing in the corner, and secondly it rides like a beast. It's brilliant and I can't believe it doesn't get talked about more.
Nastiest Spiting Experience: Happened yesterday, the powered thing at Tibidabo, would have been my last cred of the year but it was already closed for the season =[. I've actually been really fortunate this year, not much spitage all round ^.^
Best Individual Ride: Night ride on Helix <3
Worst Individual Ride: Front outside wing on Baco. Good lord.
Craziest Park Experience: Having Schwaben Park to ourselves.
Scariest Moment: Stuck upside down on Abismo at Parque de Attraciones de Madrid. Vile.
Best Park Visit: Silver Dollar City. I knew it would be good but I didn't know it would be THAT good.
Worst Park Visit: Holiday Park. Crap crap crap theme park, very little in the way of attractions, even the 'stand out' right turned out to be majorly over-hyped.
Overall Favorite Trip: Probably Sweden.

Coolest Travel Moment: Driving through the Smoky Mountains. Breathtaking.
Biggest Travel Nightmare: Conor being stuck at customs for two hours <//3
Funniest Travel Moment: Gross drunk man on the train to Heathrow burping in AJs face, forcing us to get off the train only to have him FOLLOW us. The ridiculous flight to Madrid where the kids in front were eating McDonalds, somebody ssshed a baby and the woman next to me was eating a gross green slime sandwich (wtf?) or the plane last night where somebody got engaged, a loud group sang happy birthday, a child had a peanut allergy but one of the hostesses was eating peanut M&Ms, a child was given the duty of collecting money to help stop ebola and a random family were sat in our seats. All in the space of two hours.
Best Cultural Experience: Going to Dealey Plaza where Kennedy was assassinated.

FAVORITE CFER MOMENTS:
As always, a fantastic season meeting new people and making memories with the old. Funniest moment has to be Richard mooning everyone at Carowinds' waterpark before giving me a full frontal flash. I couldn't breathe for laughing.

BEST PEOPLE:
Fab Krake lady, PAC in general and fab Fernando in the Shambhala station.

WORST PEOPLE:
Nobody really, maybe the spiteful man not letting us on the kiddie cred at Carowinds? Apart from that nobody really stands out as being particularly awful.

MILESTONES:
500th coaster - Formule X at Drievliet
600th coaster - Speed Monster at Tusenfryd

TilenB

Strata Poster
A brief summary of my coaster riding year. It was quite fun, but I hope next year to be far better :D

IN PARK:
Best New Cred: Definitely Goliath in Walibi Holland. Honourable mention goes to Karacho and G'sengte Sau, which is now my favorite family coaster
Worst New Cred: The only really bad coaster I'd done this year was Condor, the god-awful Vekoma SLC
Most Surprising New Cred: Saw, I didn't expect much from it, but it turned out to be the best coaster in Thorpe Park for me. Honourable mention goes to Dragon Fly in Duinrell
Nastiest Spiting Experience: No real spites this year, which was fine... Maybe only that a Super Dragon at local fair closed just as I wanted to ride it, due to worsening weather conditions. But the thing is still operating a 20 minute drive from home, so it isn't something that would be to hard to get another attempt on...
Best Individual Ride: Goliath's back seat
Worst Individual Ride: I'll have to go with El Condor once more.
Best Park Visit: Erlebnispark Tripsdril in June. The weather was top notch and the park was practically empty. What more could an enthusiast wish?
Worst Park Visit: Duinrell, because I gave myself too little time in it. Also the park's clientèle was gross
Overall Favorite Trip: Netherlands in August. Met Thom and finally visited Amsterdam, along with hitting a few parks and riding what is now my favorite European coaster

OUT OF PARK:
Best Cultural Experience: Watching World Cup Round of 16 in a biergarten in Munich

FAVORITE CFER MOMENTS:
*I've finally met a fellow CFer this year - ThomVD. He is a great guy and we've spent a cool couple of days in both Drievliet and Walibi. We've also kept regular contact, chatting, playing fifa, etc.

MILESTONES:
100th coaster: Karacho, Tripsdrill

Rachel

Coaster MILF
I haven't really travelled that much this year but anyway...

IN PARK:
Best New Cred: Megafobia, Oakwood
Worst New Cred: G Force, Drayton Manor
Most Surprising New Cred: Big Dipper, Blackpool
Nastiest Spiting Experience: One of the small coasters at Great Yarmouth was closed when I went. Thats about it.
Best Individual Ride: Night ride on Colossus
Worst Individual Ride: Nothing stands out, but my 2nd go on The Big One was pretty awful and headache inducing

OUT OF PARK:
Biggest Travel Nightmare: 6 hours to get to Oakwood, M25</3

Favourite CFer moment: The spicy sprouts at Ghosterforce

Best People: Not going to mention any specific names, but everyone at CF who has made me feel welcome at the lives this year.

Bring on 2015! :--D

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
Best New Cred: Shambhala
Worst New Cred: Stampida Blue
Most Surprising New Cred: White Lightning
Spiting Experience: Tibidabo Express
Best Individual Ride: Montu back row at night
Worst Individual Ride: Stampida blue
Scariest Moment: Bucket on a stick at Tibidabo

Best People: Everyone who has attended CF events and made them awesome! A big shoutout to the drivers and people who organise the trips!

Milestones:
150 - Treetops at Oakwood

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
IN PARK:
Best New (and only) Cred: Banshee
Worst New Cred: N/A
Most Surprising New Cred: Banshee?
Nastiest Spiting Experience: Ohio State Day at Cedar Point - CP had not met testing hour requirements as set by Ohio to open rides, so many roller coasters were running but not open for the day.
Best Individual Ride: Always ride with a friend.
Worst Individual Ride: Be sure they are not a whiner.
Craziest Park Experience: 15 CP roller coasters in 1 and a half hours.
Scariest Moment: Board to Death - may have fallen from terror... twice.
Best Park Visit: Cedar Point Halloweekends
Worst Park Visit: Kings Island trip with Snoo and tomahawk - park was packed.
Overall Favorite Trip: Anything that involves stepping foot into a park.

Riding Adventure Express with Ms. Snoo at night. <3

Darren B

Giga Poster
My season has finally finished. Here's my highlights;

Best New Cred - Helix, Liseberg
Worst New Cred - Thunderbolt, Coney Island
Most Surprising New Cred - The Beast, Kings Island
Nastiest Spiting Experience - Lakemont Park (3 out of 4 coasters were shut)
Best Individual Ride - Helix at night. Best coaster experience I've ever had.
Worst Individual Ride - Thunderbolt, Coney Island
Craziest Park Experience - Smashing through Canada's Wonderland's 17 creds in barely a few hours.
Scariest Moment - The lift hill on Blue Streak, Conneaut Lake Park
Best Park Visit - Cedar Point
Worst Park Visit - Grona Lund
Overall Favorite Trip - America

Best Leadup Event - Numerous events leading up to Lives/trips. All have been great fun.
Most Suspenseful Moment - America
Funniest Moment Outside a Park - Water fight at Ian's (Isle of Wight weekend)
Coolest Travel Moment - Driving through Manhattan
Biggest Travel Nightmare - Chicago to NYC
Funniest Travel Moment - Ian bending over in view of the camp flight attendant in order to get extra alcohol.
Best Cultural Experience - Sitting in the car having found free WiFi whilst Ian and Jerry visited Niagara Falls. I don't do culture. It's all about the creds <3

CoasterForce Members - I'm not going to list all the CFers I've met this year as there's been loads, and I'm not going to mention all the good moments I've had with them, as again, there's loads. I'll just mention the standout CFer, and that's Jerry (ECG). I spent 2 and a half weeks with Jerry travelling across America in June and I can't thank him enough. Even though we had a couple of fall outs (which is to be expected when you spend so much time with someone) I had a fantastic time and he really is a great guy with a heart of gold.

Best People - Alan Schilke (RMC), Rick Knoebles (Knoebels Amusement Park) and Marcus LeShock (WGN-TV)

Worst People - none that stand out.

Milestones - 200th, 300th and 400th cred.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
2014 was a turning point in my goondom. I started working in the industry and saw it from the other side of the fence. Although my 2014 season ends next week after Hong Kong, I doubt Hair Raiser or Disney will blow me away so I'm going to jump the gun and write this now (using Darren's list as a template).

Best New Cred - Boulder Dash
Biggest Let Down/Disappointment - X-Flight, SF Great America
Most Surprising New Cred - Roar-o-saurus. It's so cute!
Nastiest Spiting Experience - Lakemont Park. Rain stopped play.
Best Individual Ride - Helix at night. Superman at PWM, front row.
Worst Individual Ride - Thunderbolt, Coney Island.
Best new dark ride - Transformers at Universal FL.
Craziest Park Experiences - Smashing through Canada's Wonderland's 17 creds in barely a few hours. The CF/PAC meet.
Scariest Moment - The lift hill on Blue Streak, Conneaut Lake Park.
Best Park Visit - Universal FL with the IAAPA delegates. 8 rides on Dragon Challenge, 2 rides on Transformers, the cred near the potter castle, the two potter rides and the hog warts express both ways in three hours. The park jumped to my number 1, it's incredible.
Worst Park Visit - Oakwood CF-Live.
Overall Favorite Trip - Madrid parks with PAC.

Funniest Moment Outside a Park - Goon Quiz evening.
Coolest Travel Moment - Free upgrade on Virgin flight back from USA in June with LOTS of turbulence <3
Biggest Travel Nightmare - Killing six hours at Heathrow to fly to the USA in June.
Funniest Travel Moment - The weekend in Wales with Ben and Darren.
Best Cultural Experience - Niagra Falls (Canadian side). The Welsh countryside.

As for CFers, it was a pleasure to meet Jarrett, Rachel and Smithy this year. Good to see Jake again after a while and actually properly talking to Ben despite knowing him for years.

I have low expectations for 2015 because 2014 was too good!

Tomatron

Giga Poster
I'm not quite finished with my creds for this year, but for what I've got left I doubt they are gonna top what I've done so far.

Best New Cred - Expedition GeForce, Holiday Park.
Worst New Cred - Magnus Colossus, Terra Mitica.
Most Surprising New Cred - Fireball, Happy Valley Shanghai/Bullet Coaster, Happy Valley Shenzhen/Formula Rossa, Ferrari World.
Nastiest Spiting Experience - China. Lost out on at least 10 creds thanks to awful weather, breakdowns, and rides that have simply disappeared.
Best Individual Ride - Expedition GeForce, Holiday Park.
Worst Individual Ride - Magnus Colossus, Terra Mitica.
Craziest Park Experience - Happy Valley Shenzhen with 5 awesome Chinese people I met there.
Scariest Moment - Every Chinese Jungle Mouse.
Best Park Visit - Phantasialand, Oktoberfest and Happy Valley Shenzhen.
Worst Park Visit - Terra Mitica.
Overall Favorite Trip - Sweden with CF/China.

Best Leadup Event - The 2 days in Denmark/Sweden before the Sweden Live.
Most Suspenseful Moment - Waiting to see if Sky Scrapper at Joyland would open in driving rain. It did.
Funniest Moment Outside a Park - Watching the Brazil v. Germany highlights at a strip club next to a Motorway in the middle of Andulusia at 2am and gasping in disbelief at the cunning stunts the Germans pulled off on the Brazilians.
Coolest Travel Moment - Driving the Oresund Bridge from Denmark to Sweden.
Biggest Travel Nightmare - Getting back to Stuttgart Airport via Skyline Park from Bayern Park. Got to the check-in desk with minutes to spare. And crashing the hire car on my Holiday Park/Tripsdrill weekend.
Funniest Travel Moment - Riding through the streets of Wuxi on the back of my mate's scooter cutting every vehicle in sight.
Best Cultural Experience - China as a whole. The weather was ****, the air was polluted, the creds were spiteful, but I loved it. The Chinese clubs full of girls checking you out because you're white and tattooed almost had their moments.

CoasterForce Members - My standout moments with CF members were the 2 days of German cred-whoring with Goonfield in September, every com-pun-tition with Serena in Sweden, and watching Ben facepalm the lake when trying to waterski at Skara.

Best People - All the staff at the little Dutch family parks who let me in for free to ride their creds. And the guy on the motorbike who took me to Jin'an bus station so I could get back to Guangzhou from the Bruce Lee Park in the middle of nowhere.

Worst People - The entire management at China Dinosaur Park for presiding over the worst operations I've ever seen at a theme park bar none. Not even Fuji-Q was that bad compared to this place.

Milestones - 800th at Oktoberfest, which was Hollenblitz.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Well - The only "park" trip left this year is winter wonderland, and that other fair thing in London - so unless one of those get's Alpina bahn or something.....

Best New Cred - Helix - does loads, and does it pretty bloomin well!

Worst New Cred - Dwervelwind - Restraints too tight and just a horrible ride!

Most Surprising New Cred - Joris en de draak - Hadn't heard much about it - was good during ERT and fab later in the afternoon. Kinda followed by realising that X is actually fab now it's forwards (even though I had my first ride last year)

Nastiest Spiting Experience - Cosmic typhoon at the milky way - Out of action because it was too windy(*), followed by eclipse at Grona lund (although I got back a couple of days later) and of course the thunder and lightning park at skara, oh and drenched at oakwood (although I've already got it)

(*) - Just above a breeze then!

Best non-coaster ride - 4 mentions:
1 - The drop tower in hunderfossen - Teeny but lovely! (no giggling at the back!)
2 - The olympic bobsleigh run, just 200 yards away from hunderfossen.
3 - Spinspider - Utter euphoria!
4 - "fritt fall" at grona lund - best drop tower evah!

Craziest Park Experience - The surprise fair in stuttgart, with Hollenblitz and Teststrecke (along with a number of ace dark rides)

Worst Park Visit - Oakwood for the terrible operations (1 train on speed ffs)

Biggest Travel Nightmare - The 4+ hour delay, and replacement bus service between kristiansand and oslo, on the way to tusenfryd

Coolest Travel Moment - the "arrival music" during the sweden trip

Best Cultural Experience - The nudie sculpture park in oslo

WORST PEOPLE: - Oakwood management for their not so wonderful hospitality

Most disappointing moment - Thinking I was going to be the first cfer to get to hunderfossen, only to see ECG and Andrus had beaten me to it!

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Best New Cred - Nitro, Six Flags Great Adventure.

Worst New Cred - Stampida, Port Aventura.

Most Surprising New Cred - Dwervelwind, Toverland.

Nastiest Spiting Experience - Coney Island - due to the horrendous conditions of light rain, everything was closed.

Best Individual Ride - Helix at night. <3

Worst Individual Ride - getting stuck on Abysmo, at Parque De Attraciones.

Craziest Park Experience - casual day trip to Walibi Holland with Sue, whoring Goliath on 0 hours sleep! Splashing around at Skara Sommarland's outdoor water park during a thunder storm.

Scariest Moment - getting stuck upside down on a Maurer Skyloop.

Best Park Visit - It's a tie between Parque Warner with PAC, and Efteling in the rain.

Worst Park Visit - Thorpe Park on a weekday.

Overall Favorite Trip - Madrid with CF + PAC, and the Denmark Post-Live.

Most Suspenseful Moment - What garish ride t-shirt will Darren be wearing today at Port Aventura.....?

Funniest Moment Outside a Park - The Goon Quiz at Ians <3 I literally cried with laughter that night. Slam, Dunk, Defunct!

Coolest Travel Moments - Driving across the massive bridge in Denmark, singing 'Darren's mom, has got it going on..." Sue driving us across the south coast in the sunshine in her convertible with the top down and Mikes cheesy cd mix on.

Biggest Travel Nightmare - haven't had any this year, yay!

Funniest Travel Moment - Parking at Gatwick in space B4. Ian: "How are we going to remember where we parked...? Because we've been here B4!"

Best Cultural Experience - Staying in a cabin in Sweden surrounded by trees, meeting a wild forest cat, getting a delicious traditional Swedish breakfast in the morning.

CoasterForce Members - you're all fab. Thanks for making me smile and laugh so often. I came onto this forum a couple of years ago, expecting just to meet 'people I could talk coasters with'; but I got much more than that: I got the loveliest group of friends anyone could ask for. <3

Best People - PAC - The Spanish park enthusiast group. They totally get it. Always great to meet other coaster enthusiasts who are up for having lots of silly fun!

Milestones -

1979642_10152350275634855_8333273209420037650_n.jpg

200th - Vertigo, at Parque De Attractiones

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Best New Cred - Helix, but only just, EGF gave it a real good run for it's money. Helix won by a hair, it's amazing, especially at night.
Worst New Cred - Insane, by a country mile, vile machine.
Most Surprising New Cred - Probably Sky Scream @ holiday Park, expecting an ok +1 but it was really good, sans the shin pad restraints. Honorable mention to Roller Coaster @ Great Yarmouth, expected rubbish, got some killer airtime on the drops.
Nastiest Spiting Experience - Got to be Odyssey, even though we knew it was closed its such a mission to go back. Other than that I only had one other spite and it was a powered so meh.
Best Individual Ride - Helix night ride with Goonfield, perfection.
Worst Individual Ride - Insane with Sue, Death by restraints.
Craziest Park Experience - Probably driving 2 hours to Holiday Park after work in Freiburg in the hope of getting 2 rides on EGF and finding a very quiet park so I could get the creds and 6 runs on EGF. Then driving 2 hours back again.
Scariest Moment - Allowing too much space on Colossos and nearly being ejected, Neal knows the look of terror on my face.
Best Park Visit - Europa Park in April, fab park, fab operations, poor to good to great coasters and tasty food. Was a pleasure to be there.
Worst Park Visit - Thorpe just after schools let out, left after 10 mins and spent time at home with the kids instead.
Overall Favorite Trip - Bjorn this Way. The whole trip was amazing, spending time with everyone on here for nearly a week was brilliant, so many good memories. The add on was the cherry on the cake, Djurs was a lovely park and Serena on the Ghost Train @ Bakken was a personal highlight of the season.
Funniest Moment Outside a Park: Sex talk in the Irish pub in Sweden, CK reliving his gay experience.
Coolest Travel Moment: Wailing American Pie across Sweden
Funniest Travel Moment: "Poke"
Best Cultural Experience: Spending an evening in Freiburg walking around the Munster and up into the bier gardens, followed by some fab German food and a few tankards of bier.

FAVORITE CFER MOMENTS:
The guys for the fab couple of days at Heide. That food challenge was definitely one of the big highlights of my year, along with Dan's sexy pose in the back of the car, whoring the hell out of Scream with AJ and Colossos with Neal and generally just having a brilliant weekend. Thanks chaps.
Obviously the Euro Live in Sweden crew. Connor for the kind moment handing out chocolate to all the kids in the rain, it was lovely. The ridiculous sex conversation in the pub, find out some interesting stuff about some members ;) All the guys for being badasses and doing the waterski challenge @ Skara, Ben's attempt was one of the funniest things all year. The scared group on the Grona Lund ghost train making the whole queue laugh. So hard to list all the fab stuff from that trip.
The Denmark add-on group in general, Bakken was fun, the Ghost Train was hilarious, Mouse mastered the Sky Roller and we all groaned through Tornado.
Summer Nights with Darren and Sue was fab.

BEST PEOPLE(not CFers):
Meeting the enthusiast at Heide while whoring Colossos, he was pretty awesome.
The German guy I rode front row on EGF with who obviously rides it way too much.
The family I went through Studio 13 with, they were terrified but genuinely thanked me for helping them through it :)

WORST PEOPLE:
German children who have no idea what personal space means.

PHOTO LOOKBACK:
liseberg001.JPG

IMG_3038.jpg

IMG_3652-3.jpg

IMG_2704.jpg

HPWO507N0602.jpg

IMG_2747.jpg

MILESTONES:
150 - Roller Coaster (Great Yarmouth)

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
I know I did this a while ago because I thought, rather ignorantly, that my season had finished after the Oakwood live, alas it has now finished with Port Aventura so I shall re-do it.

IN PARK
Best New Cred: Shambhala, the amount of airtime this beast gives you at the front is second-to-none. Montu gets a very worthy mention for being so so sexy back row at night <3
Worst New Cred: Either of the stampida creds, El Diablo gets a mention here, it's dull and unenjoyable.
Most Surprising New Cred: Furious Baco, everyone had said it isn't very good, it's awful blah blah, I thoroughly enjoyed it, it is rough, but enjoyably so, and dat launch <3 oh my good Lord, that launch. Amazing.
Nastiest Spiting Experience: Primeval Whirl's right side breaking down just as I was about to get on it </3. Also the awful ride op on a travelling Go Gator at Cambridge's annual Midsummer Fair now allowing me on because "I am too big". Bitch please, I've ridden enough to know I fit.
Best Individual Ride: Tower of Terror at WDW at night whilst overlooking the Let it Go firework show. Just ridiculously good. A very worthy mention goes to riding Shambhala front row with Darren, **** amazing.
Worst Individual Ride: Bounce at Oakwood was just so dull.
Craziest Park Experience: Has to be the fat boat at Gulliver's MK with Darren B, Belfast_Conor, Stone Cold and myself. We had to pull ourselves around because we just grounded and I thought we would all fall to our deaths on the final drop.
Scariest Moment: There are so many actually! The most recent was being stopped at the top of the Bucket on a Stick at Tibidabo. To show how scary this was, see hot Jordan in my photo look back. Being stuck up the top of the Booster at Pleasure Island with MouseAT was so scary in that wind too. Whilst standing in the queue for Waterfall at Oakwood I was also rather nervous.
Best Park Visit: This has to be my first visit to Magic Kingdom at WDW. Such an amazing, vibrant park. Loved every second.
Worst Park Visit: Hmmm, this is a tough one. In August I wrote 'my second visit to CWoA' but I have no idea why...I think I'm going to now say my visit to Old Town in Florida. It is generally run down and we had to queue 20 minutes in exceptional heat waiting for a coaster to open. Gahhh.
Overall Favourite Trip: This has to be Florida. I had such an amazing 4 weeks and I will never be able to thank ATTACKHAMMER and family enough. The weekend in Skegness with Darren B, Sue, MouseAT, Mike, DelPiero and Dan gets a worthy mention too, such a good weekend.

OUT OF PARK:
Best Leadup Event: Annoying all my followers on Twitter with my extensive 518 day countdown to Florida. Might have to do the same next year ;)
Most Suspenseful Moment: Outside a park? Hmmm, I really felt the suspense for going to Florida once my exams finished in mid-June, I had 4 weeks of literally nothing but get moist over thinking about Florida.
Funniest Moment Outside a Park: Ian's Big Fat Goon Quiz. Such an amazing night of laughs, gooniness and Cards Against Humanity <3. The watertight at Ian's before the Isle of Wight cred run also rates highly.
Coolest Travel Moment: Mike's CD of old cheesy yet fab music on the way to and from Skegness <3
Biggest Travel Nightmare: Luckily there haven't been any. The only thing I can think of was being wedged in the back of Jordan's car behind Conor, that was interesting ;)
Funniest Travel Moment: Generally whenever in a car with Stone Cold.
Best Cultural Experience: I, regrettably, can't think of any decent culture I've done this year, that's embarrassing. I think I'm going to have to go with seeing the poppies at the Tower of London. They were such a stunning sight. Going to NASA was also exceptionally good fun.

FAVORITE CFER MOMENTS:
List all the CFers I've seen this year? I reckon there are way too many but I will give a few shoutouts to those who have helped me out with lifts, getting creds, putting on fab parties, arranging **** or just being genuine great people. I love you guys.
Ian, Stone Cold, nadroJ, Belfast_Conor, Nic, Darren B, Sue, Serena (it was great to properly get to know you over the Port Aventura weekend, we've never properly spoken before!), Furie, Nealbie, Peep, Peter and Rach (park maps for my birthday makes them winners in my book.

I want to give special mentions to Ben and Jake who I had the absolute pleasure of meeting this year. I adore them both, they're both fab people and I can't wait to see you again in the new year <3

BEST PEOPLE:
The PAC people I got to meet at Port Aventura. I loved trying out my [strike]awful[/strike] amazing Spanish on them, estoy con la regla <3.
Max who let me on his (usually spiteful) Go Gator in Cambridge free of charge so I didn't have to spend £6 to get on it. (And no, that is not a euphemism).

WORST PEOPLE:
That aren't CFers? That's jjw23 out then.

PHOTO LOOKBACK:
I'm going to post 10 photos in total. 5 cred and park related, 5 non cred and park related.
First the non cred and parks,
10372001_10203272114958042_3559750673683500117_n.jpg

I climbed to O2 in May, it was really great fun

10173763_10202949703737963_5834555742870760007_n.jpg

Being a keen geologist, I went on a field trip to Dorst and the Jurassic Coast, I took a minibus selfie with some friends.

10374503_10204424448965672_3666760077845985880_n.jpg

The poppies erected at the Tower of London to commemorate the start of the Great War 100 years previous was a humbling experience

1146538_10204422958048400_2769037143549796150_n.jpg

Jordan hosted an amazing Halloween party. Stone Cold dressed as an Irish Leprechaun because why wouldn't you?

10502150_10203674922507979_2950805327558755099_n.jpg

Going to NASA was an amazing experience, probably my single most enjoyable day of 2014, just amazing

And now the creds <3

10599463_10203963139833232_8843783429206566831_n.jpg

Florida of course happened, Magic Kingdom was an amazing amazing park <3

10609701_10203790680601859_7562188463429112132_n.jpg

Also visited Universal Studios

10590598_10203761252266169_3399211955673237210_n.jpg

And seeing Hogwarts was an amazing feeling

1796478_10202728052636824_1738335775_n.jpg

Ahh the M25 viewing platform, my first cred of the season was at Old MacDonald's Farm.

1477338_10204570616139760_7949052909602252515_n.jpg

A group photo with the CoasterForce members and PAC members that met up in Port Aventura for a weekend of Shambhala whoring and cred getting.

MILESTONES:
100th cred on Sheikra
150th cred on a Big Apple
Doubling my count for 2 consecutive years
First visits to America, Spain and Wales
Riding my first B&M Hyper
Fastest and tallest coaster in Europe

I just need to add a little (extremely soppy) few words.

It has been one heck of a season, it really has. The things I have done with friends and CoasterForce alike. In 2012 and 2013 I saw you guys a total of three times, this season it has gone mad, from New Year's at Stone Cold's to Port Aventura this weekend, there was the Big Fat Goon Quiz, Nic's BBQ, Jordan's Halloween party, Gulliver's and Isle of Wight weekend, a month in Florida with the Maycocks, a day at Port Aventura with my family, a weekend in Yorkshire getting creds, all the creds we got in Wales, Bounce Below, pub visits, house visits, car journeys, getting to know old faces better, meeting new faces. It has been amazing.

Here's to another amazing season in 2015. My plan was to stay in Europe but you never know what might change. Thanks guys, thanks so much <3 <3 <3

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
IN PARK

Best New Cred - Helix, nothing else more about it needs to be said
Worst New Cred - Bandit (Movie Park Germany)
Most Surprising New Cred - Van Helsing's Factory
Nastiest Spiting Experience - Only thing that really spited this year was Eclipse at Grona or Scream at Heide, nothing too awful in that regard
Best Individual Ride - Being the only people on Tower of Terror at Paris and the resulting ORP
Worst Individual Ride - Coaster Express was both dull AND rough
Craziest Park Experience - Skara Sommarland I guess, with the thunderstorm approaching and the water-ski attraction
Scariest Moment - Insane at Grona Lund, I was not mentally prepared for it
Best Park Visit - The personal tour of Nigloland thanks to John putting on his CF hat and Rodolphe being one of the fabbest park employees I've met
Worst Park Visit - Fantasy Island, storm of potential spite and fear for 2/3 hours
Overall Favourite Trip - Germany Holiday just for doing 14 straight days of parks (never again)

OUT OF PARK

Best Leadup Event - None that I can think of
Most Suspenseful Moment - Before the Sweden Live I guess here
Funniest Moment Outside a Park - The pissing about on the Gothenburg park playground
Coolest Travel Moment - Leaving Liseberg to Ride of the Valkyries (and the other arrival/departure music from that trip)
Biggest Travel Nightmare - Car dying on a random French motorway and having to leave it to continue our journey
Funniest Travel Moment - Richard and Connor's car battles in Sweden/Norway

FAVOURITE CFER MOMENTS

Was nice to meet a lot of new faces at the Sweden Live, and the usual suspects too, perhaps I'll be on more trips next year depending on what's happening.

MILESTONES

350th - Odyssey
400th - Twister (Grona Lund)