What's new

Hershey Park | Wildcat's Revenge | RMC Wildcat | 2023

hersheyfan410

Roller Poster
The ride opened to pass holders today if anyone somehow wasn’t aware already. I’m stoked to get out to the park and try this beast. I’ll be receiving a free park ticket as part of a promo with the Hershey Bears hockey team. The thing is, they ticket is only good until June 30th. Would it be worth it to go on the 2nd or should I wait until a later date to get my first rides?

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Interesting first report I found from Reddit;
[Wildcat's Revenge] has the potential to be a capacity monster
When my time slot came up, I went over to Kitty Vengeance and saw that not only was the queue itself 100% full, but that they had a temporary extended queue which itself snaked from besides Laff Trakk's entrance back to where Puma Retribution's Zero G rolls are, and behind those is where I finally got in line.

With a queue that I'd estimate was 200% full in front of me, and Hersheypark running all three trains, I ended up waiting about 1 hour for my ride. 1 hour.

The ops weren't even going that fast, I think the unload station is actually making a huge difference. If I wasn't mistaken, it utilizes multimove.

So if my estimates aren't too far off, if you go to Hersheypark and they are running three trains on Panther Reprisal, you're probably not waiting more than 30 minutes for your ride unless the queue is actuall spilling out onto the paths.
https://www.reddit.com/r/rollercoasters/comments/13vavq9
Again, these are just early previews and perhaps not representative of how it could run a few months from now. But if Hershey’s finally managed to get a queue eater to counter their generally horrid operations (Candymonium should NOT be run the way it is), then good on them.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
I don't think top 3 in NA (specifically the #3 spot) is a stretch. I feel like SV & Gwazi are the unanimous top 2, then that 3rd comes down to this, ArieForce, & Lightning Rod.

This thing looks REAL good. Can't wait to see proper POVs!

James F

Hyper Poster
Wow that thing is hauling! Looks like it's one of the best paced RMC's out there, not that I think many of them have bad pacing.

Sticky_T_Wicky

Roller Poster
I don't think top 3 in NA (specifically the #3 spot) is a stretch. I feel like SV & Gwazi are the unanimous top 2, then that 3rd comes down to this, ArieForce, & Lightning Rod.

This thing looks REAL good. Can't wait to see proper POVs!

This is where I'm at. It looks like it has a good variety of perfectly hitting elements with limited repetitiveness. Repetitiveness is the one thing that RMC sometimes can overdo (and yes, I'm being entitled re: RMC criticism).

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Yep, I really like the look of that one. Looks like an action packed layout with great variety. This park was already very high on my bucket list - it's even higher now.