What's new

Have you ever poo'd in a theme park?

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Why the hell would holding a poo ruin your day?

Clearly my body functions better than most peoples. :p

2-3 times a day must be SUCH an inconvenience. </3 I go once, if that.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
If you are out all day and right when you leave you go "Oh ****, I gotta poo. Oh well I guess I'll hold it for the next 17 hours nbd."

That's obviously an over exaggeration, but what's so horrible about poppin a quick squat, doing your business and going? Drop a toilet seat protector if you need to. I mean unless you're at a place where the seat is just covered in piss, there is no reason NOT to go.

BBH

Giga Poster
caffeine_demon said:
course I bloomin have - what a daft question.
Yeah...don't entirely understand what this is asking. Of course I've relieved myself in a theme park. Why wouldn't I?

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Its not asking if you've been for a wee, its asking if you've been for a poo. A lot of people have hang-ups about pooing in public places lol

BBH

Giga Poster
Screaming Coasters said:
Its not asking if you've been for a wee, its asking if you've been for a poo. A lot of people have hang-ups about pooing in public places lol
I use "relieve myself" as a general term for both of those.

I go once in the morning before school, once at night after dinner. If I have to go, I do, it's not a big deal. Even if I'm in public. Put down a seat cover if you're so concerned you prissy punk- **** **** .

marc

CF Legend
Yep when your in a theme park for 12 hours you have no choice.

When I was a kid I would never go in public but now I don't give a ****.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
tomahawKSU said:
If you are out all day and right when you leave you go "Oh ****, I gotta poo. Oh well I guess I'll hold it for the next 17 hours nbd."

That's obviously an over exaggeration, but what's so horrible about poppin a quick squat, doing your business and going? Drop a toilet seat protector if you need to. I mean unless you're at a place where the seat is just covered in piss, there is no reason NOT to go.
Toilet seat protectors are an American privilege. :p

And, yeah, I can "hold" for that long without an issue at all. :/ I just choose to not go, and the desire goes away.

Is this not normal? I'm pretty convinced it is, but that most people just go without giving it thought because they don't care and don't ever discover that holding it really isn't a big deal.

If I was desperate or uncomfortable, I'd go, but I've NEVER been in that situation. Ever.

I sort of need to go now, but I ain't going until I'm done with my coffee.

Mike

Giga Poster
Needing to poop 3 times a day must be such a burden!
How do you ever get anything done when you need a **** every few hours? :?

Mark

Strata Poster
I've never understood the issue with pooping in public lavs. It doesn't bother me in the slightest, I always hope it stinks so much that the next persons eyes sting lol

A-Kid

Giga Poster
I don't really keep a log of it ;) Loggers has to leap some time though!

I know I have shat at Cedar Point near MilF. I know I shat in New Orleans in Disney. I work at Thorpe, so in season I'd probally **** alot there too quite regularly. I was walking past Zodiac once and the nearby Consuela asked me if I had a nice turd that morning, so I guess I might be known for it. Proud moment right there.

Dave

CF Legend
Does not bother me, shouldn't do, we all poo.
Similar to Gavin in that I was hungover but at flamingoland, just hanging badly, went to the loo and my arse fell out. Felt way better after that.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Mike said:
Needing to poop 3 times a day must be such a burden!
How do you ever get anything done when you need a **** every few hours? :?

There's somebody in my course at uni who needs to piss every hour or so. She says that it's a medical thing, but she's never been diagnosed. I used to find it irritating, but recently it's picked up so she's going every 30 minutes or so. I counted 8 times in one of my lectures a few weeks ago. Does it take much to train your bladder just a little bit...seriously?!

She literally pissing away her university life.

Jason Voorhees

Hyper Poster
I've never gone #2 at a public place unless it was back when I was in Public School. EDIT: Oh wait, at Downtown Disney I had to go really bad, and I did, BUT Downtown Disney isn't really a theme park, more like a shopping, food, arcade, show type place, so I can't say I have. It really is my fear to go in a public bathroom and do it. That's why I try to do it in the morning before I leave for a park and after I get home from the park, and no other time.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
I'm never that bothered about going in a public toilet - with the possible exception of those toilets without seats, where you have to sit drictly on the icy cold toilet bowl (they have those at some uk train stations)

I think it was charing cross toilets I went in once, and there was someone snoring in another cubicle!

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Oh my god Dan, you're not actually sitting on the toilet seat? If you're going to go in public, at least SQUAT! D: I cannot believe that your concern is about the coldness of the toilet bowl and not the fact that is has literally never been cleaned ever and is laden with rancid piss and who even KNOWS what else!

Does the idea of sitting in someone else's bodily fluids REALLY not bother you lot? Not at all? You'd not prefer a world where that wasn't an issue?

I don't understand.

I agree with Cial... I'm honestly skeptical of how often people REALLY need to go to the toilet, for the majority at least. I think it's as much a mental thing that some people go excessively, as that I go so infrequently. I remember once leaving uni with some friends, and someone was like "i'm just going to the toilet brb" and I was like, you live in halls. Can you not wait 2 minutes to go in a space you have privacy in and control over the cleanliness of? Seriously?

I'm aware that I'm unusual, but I'd rather be this way than wasting as much time as normal seem to by going every five **** minutes. :p

All this said, Mark's post is hilarious and, if I did go poo in public, it would also be my ambition. But I fear my concern to ensure that no part of my person touches the toilet or walls would unfortunately prevent me from paying too much mental attention to much else...

benderboy

Roller Poster
I do my best to not go while I'm at parks, and that's just a personal preference. it has nothing to do with being prissy, however most of the times I have used an amusement park toilet, its been nasty and dirty, and there is no way I am sitting down on a seat with that much waste right below the rim of the seat.