What's new

Harbour Lake - Ryuk competition

A

Anonymous

-EDITED-

I apologise for any offence caused to t-corp and silenthillXD from my posts. All information supplied was a lie.

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
Sorry but I am afraid there will be no more silly tales and updates from thetruth about our perfectly safe sponser the Triangle Corperation. Progress has continued and we should have it up in time to power our many new rides!
Now to the rides! First of all I would like to announce cult is to be moved next year to the empty space next to the site where King Cobra was until last month, and a wild mouse named shaman will be taking it's place. Also Vendetta, which just isn't attracting enough crowds, has been sold to our sister park Thorpe Park where we can now announce it will be retracked and recieve some changes and made into a brand new ride named Nemesis: Inferno. But threat not whilst we may be loosing this B&M we are gaining two more! Because of the focus groups responce to vendetta we decided we had to go bigger and better. We are proud to announce that the new vendetta will break the record for the number of inversions in an inverted coaster! Also we are installing the flying coster named Danse Macabre which has been entered for a recent competion but had to have some temporary themeing for that due to the acctual themeing not arriving in time.

We hope to update you tomorrow with a ton of new rides!

I would like to take this chance to apologise to Nicky G you will be getting your preview but our graphic designer has been away on holiday and has only just come back. Hopefully it will be done soon but he has got a ton of work and at the moment it is at the bottom of his pile. So once again I appologise!

kimahri

CF Legend
Ryuk...

apple-full.jpg

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
Unfortunately the ride has no mention of the shinigami. I think now would be an apropriate time to post the story! But I shall shave that till the update I will post tomorrow. I would post it now but I am tired I will post it on site tomorrow.

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
As promised here is todays update.
First of all we would like to start off with shaman, our new maurer Sohne wild mouse.

As you can see the themeing hasn't been completed and also the supports need to be added. But we are close to completion with this ride.

Next up is the entrance for the new vendetta.

At the moment we are currently planning the layout of the new ride but we ca promise you it will be a thriller.

Next up is Raging river which is our new rapids ride.

The last ride we will show you today is called Danse Macabre and as of yet is currently unthemed. But fully terrained.

Finaly we wish to show you the brand spanking new entrance to our park! Obviously there are some plants that need planting but it looks rather impressive. The ticket booths have been started and they are just out of view in this shot.

Hope you enjoyed this update!