What's new

Happy Valley Nanjing | Nanjing China | Theme Park

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I like the look of that little speed hill after the loop. Cool looking opening string of elements all round, actually.

Not 100% sold on the end, but I suppose you can't win them all. :p

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Looks an awful lot better than Cheetah Hunt! Far less similar than I expected, to be honest.

No MCBR is curious on a ride that long though. I wonder if Intamin's block technology has improved since 2011. Maybe they can use the launches more effectively as blocks or something now?

ricky coasters

Roller Poster
Light of Revenge looks SO GOOD... as a sucker for theming, I just love rides that got thrills and combine a cool atmosphere
Also is this a clone of Cheetah Hunt or is it different from it? Some peeps that I talked to say that it's a clone and some other peeps say that the only similarity is the figure 8 element

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Also is this a clone of Cheetah Hunt or is it different from it? Some peeps that I talked to say that it's a clone and some other peeps say that the only similarity is the figure 8 element
If you watch the POV you can clearly see it's not a clone. It's very much 'inspired by', but it does actually have a lot of differences.

toofpikk

Mega Poster
I also don’t think that POV will necessarily do the ride justice. The camera is clearly mounted on some sort of self correcting steadicam and I think it takes away a lot of the small manoeuvres and moments of intensity you’d otherwise be able to pick up.