What's new

Hansa Park | "New and very big" attraction | 2025(?)

The building is way too small to house any large indoor coaster outside of perhaps a wild mouse, which the park already has. Concrete panels are already going up on the set of pillars facing the train station, so it's unlikely it'll be extended further. If it's a coaster at all, it'll probably have outdoor sections.

index.php

Last edited:
Yeah. Actually another video with no actual new information. I have started to watch their videos with double speed. They always don't say anything substantial. The name of the building is "Palacio de Braga," what's the use? The attraction might very likely have a different name. Tired of cliffhangers in their videos.

I
Hansa-Park has put out their own construction documentary on the ”Best Kept Secret” project. Shows off recent progress on the concrete building as well as more hints on what is to come.

This month’s newsletter also comes with more images:

View attachment 32237
View attachment 32238
View attachment 32239
Is there ANY idea of what this is? I want Hansa Park to be my next abroad trip but if it’s something worth waiting for then sure I’ll wait.

Indeed, the video is a bit annoying, trying to make 8mins of nothing sound important. Other than that the building would complete the new esthetic of the front area and is Portuguese themed, it doesn't say anything. Oh ya, and they keep on emphasizing stuff like 'the steel for the concrete reinforcement needs to be placed with *utmost* precision'... I guess you get the idea.

I am by no means an expert in the matter, but could it be 'just' something like a conference center enabling them to expand their B2B offerings?

If I look at the construction plan there seem to be some small rooms in the back-end that may be used as toilets and a maintenance/janitor room? I guess (emergency) stairs and an elevator might also fit.
Hansa park 202x 2.jpg
Hansa park 202x.jpg

This Is the kind of Grand Entrance that would work for your dungeon themed ballroom, don't you think?
1718994707085.jpeg

This is the state of the construction site as of yesterday. The building has risen significantly and looks to have reached its tallest point. Meanwhile, multiple square gaps have been left in the concrete that don’t match the window shapes near the front so not sure what they’ll be for. Didn’t see any movement from either of the cranes during my time at the park but it was rather windy that day so they might just be holding off for a bit.

IMG_5845.jpeg
IMG_5823.jpeg
IMG_5824.jpeg

I peeked over the fence to see if there’s any hints of ride hardware on-site, but I couldn’t see anything besides building materials.

IMG_5851.jpeg

The project is called Hansa Park's Best Kept Secret. It makes sense for the park to give as little information as possible to keep the secret as long as possible. It's still possible that the attraction will open in 2025, but the first pieces should arrive in a month at the most.

I'm very excited about this new attraction, which promises to be a major one for the park.

Last edited:
Take a look at what I just saw on the Hansa Park website. In addition to photos of the puzzle contest winners, there was also a photo with a best-kept secret badge and above three different layouts.

Is this a clue to the new roller coaster???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240903_062339_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240903_062339_Chrome.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot_20240903_054437_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240903_054437_Chrome.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot_20240903_054428_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240903_054428_Chrome.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_20240903_054420_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240903_054420_Chrome.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Jetez un œil à ce que je viens de voir sur le site Web de Hansa Park. En plus des photos des gagnants du concours de puzzle, il y avait aussi une photo avec un badge du secret le mieux gardé et au-dessus trois mises en page différentes.
Est-ce un indice sur les nouvelles montagnes russes ???
FYI, this is not a photo taken by the park. It’s an image sent in by the winners of the puzzle contest to show off the merch they received. It’s likely just an image of a coaster enthusiast’s living room wall and not intended as a clue.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I thought it was a clue to the park. But otherwise, how is the construction going? Do we have any new information?

Last edited:
Je suis désolé, je pensais que c'était un indice pour le parc. Mais sinon, comment se déroule la construction ? Avons-nous de nouvelles informations ?
Hi @Jérémy. Just FYI, CoasterForce is an English based forum and we ask our members to contribute in English for the broader appeal of all. If you wouldn't mind posting in English in future, that'd be great. Thanks!