^^ I said it was from station to station

^ Just count the number of hills...

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
*getting desperate*
Titan V, Space World?

If I'm right, just post another graph. I feel that I have guessed too much to deserve to benefit from a hit.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Don't tell me it's Steel Dragon 2000. Though, other people might want to know, so do it anyways.

:lol: I have nothing to do but spending the day guessing and failing. I must sound a lot like LFTL. :lol:

A

Anonymous

^ Yep it's the worlds largest family coaster. I can't believe how hard it was for you.

Do you want me to post another one? (Too bad that I can't get Teeny Weeny open so that I could post a coaster you have ridden :) )

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
^I thought it was more forceful than that, honestly. And yeah, but don't post anyone I have ridden. Half of them are kiddies, and I could guess the rest of them from time alone.

A

Anonymous

Ok, here is another one, this time I give you 2 images.

Vertical forces, positive = pushed down, negative = Airtime.
guess1.png

Acceleration force, positive = accelerating, negative = braking.
guess2.png

This one "should" be pretty "easy" to many of the people on this page, the reason why will be added as a hint later on...

And no Poke haven't ridden it :p

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
With that launch, it could be Dodonpa. Though, Pa doesn't have that airtime between the post-launch drop and the tophat. Not Dodonpa, then.

The sudden drop in acceleration suggests an MCBR, and a violent one too. "Violent" is further backed up by the high-G valleys. However, no need for MCBRs on a such short ride.

The time span from "Action" to "Crawl" is about 40 seconds.

That airtime before the brakes suggest a hill, before the thing slams into the brakes.

Because of the Gs right after the launch, one can assume that it's launching into a turn.

4 Hills.

It's RITA: Queen of Speed at Alton Towers or Desert Race at Heide Park.

(better?)

A

Anonymous

I guess that this one was pretty easy.
It's Desert Race, but I since it and Reta are clones then it don't really make a difference.

Now your turn.

Slash

Giga Poster
^ You didnt say the name of the coaster so im gonna steal your thunder! MWUHUHAHAHAHA!

Wild Thing, Wild Waves Theme Park.

EDIT: Just making sure you knew, that was a joke.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Great job, loefet.
I halfway didn't know what coaster it was myself, as I took the first picture I could find on RCDB (Random Coaster), opened it in paint, and there you have it.

I like the sky effect you get bu flipping colours, though.

A

Anonymous

Since no one have made a guess, then I will give a little hint.

The "scaffolding" like structure in the bottom of the image is very specific for rides in this park.