What's new

Green Lantern - Intamin ZacSpin for SFMM

Xpress

Strata Poster
From the looks of it, the proposed plot of land where it will go is in the following image:

greenlanterne.jpg

At least that's what the video shows.

Snoo

The Legend
Right in Batman plaza.. not bad at all. At least they can get rid of the ANNOYINGLY long B:TR queue line.. lord that is annoying.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
The saddest thing I ever saw was that queue was COMPLETELY FILLED, and going out in the midway! To make it worse, single train operation. Never would I wait for that, ever. I heard people later that day saying 6 hours. For a Batman clone. No thanks.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Yeah, what the hell goes through peoples minds? Hopefully this will open up the BTR lines, as it's on my ride least each time, but not if I have to wait more than half an hour.

Newtrek5

Mega Poster
X2 Lite.

Having ridden one of these, the transitions are far more compact than on X2, making for quite an intense, fun little ride. I'm not sure why SFMM felt they needed one of these (capacity is questionable even for a small park), unless the goal was to add a flat ride that can be counted as a coaster. But they are fun, and it's never the same ride twice!

Xpress

Strata Poster
Well, sure seems this thread has died... :?

In the meantime, the ride has been built, surprisingly not where free fall was built...

unledh.png

unled2fr.png

I see a trim... :shock:

Photos provided by SFMM Facebook page.

RCF

Strata Poster
wow that went up pretty damn fast. Holy (yes I know it's not exactly much to put up but still)

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Trims are also on Grona Lund's ZacSpin.

kqtdv6m1cvr23ao008uj86.jpg

Outside of that, yeah...

Lofty

CF Legend
I really want to ride one of these "Bigger" Zac-Spin's. I LOVED Inferno, it's just a shame it's over so quick.

A

Anonymous

Xpress said:
unled2fr.png

I see a trim... :shock:

Get used to it, there are loads of trims on Insane (or any other Zac-Spin for that matter...).

Martyn B

CF Legend
I dont thinks trims on these should really be an issuse to be honest. They need to do something to make the ride last a bit longer!

Bye Tom

Roller Poster
Without trims those drops would not be possible. Trust me, at least Insane packs a punch G-wise, so don't worry about that.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
It is official, track construction is now complete.

Ben

CF Legend
This is still the single most pointless and stupid thing I think Magic Mountain have done in a LONG time.