What's new

Gotham's Reckoning - B&M Flyer

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
Bane is creating carnage over Gotham City. The Dark Knight can not take on Bane without your help. Go on board "The Bat" has you fly across Gotham City and dive into the sewers, twist through gut wrenching inversions and a 167ft drop into the recration of Gotham.

Here is the teaser poster for the ride

3_black-screen.jpg

Ethan

Strata Poster
^ But, it is slightly annoying having two threads by the same person. One with no pictures...

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Supports and footers : check.
Terrain texture : check.
Foliage and trees : check.
Cool Photoshop© image editing : check.

It looks pretty good so far...

But it's only one shot !

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Again, it looks pretty. Great interaction with the trains flying close to the police cars.
I don't like how you photoshopped your picture, the colors now seem excessively bright, saturated on your second pic.

You're using pine trees too repetitively. Try to vary, at least in size !

Ethan

Strata Poster
Josh73 said:
Have you mabye thought he's listened to sw55 and didn't post? :eek:

Looks like you were wrong :wink:

This looks ok, don't get the mass of barrels though....

scw55

Hyper Poster
I agree with port :p the edited screenshots are quite annoying :p Photoshopping is more effective for promotional material. So far this isn't promo material. Just screenshots. It's also harder to give constructive suggestions when things are distorted :D

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
It may feel awesome onride but the layout outside look is not gorgeous to me. It's perhaps due to a lack of terrain-hugging and plays with the ground textures. Plus, the heartline roll I see is very likely to be excessively violent, like Maverick's stillborn barrel roll.
I recommend you MaistroDavid's tutoriel[/url] by the way.

Kata1

Roller Poster
I love that first photo you had. That was really cool. However, I don't think I really like the layout. It's unrealistic. However, really cool!

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
Been a long time since our last update. But people of Gotham don't worry...We have not abandoned you.

At the moment for the station building is a big metal shed
Shot0161.jpg

Shot0162.jpg

Soon to look something like this
0.jpg

And finally we are going for just a black colour scheme
Shot0163.jpg