What's new

Golden Tickets 2009

A

Anonymous

SnooSnoo said:
hump Cedar Point at every point in your life.
Geez, stealing my phrases? Be careful now, Snoo, I have joined in over here at CF now too....

I think Mitch Hawker will always be more accurate since us enthusiasts get to vote rather than a bunch of selected ACErs. Yet now that I think about it, us enthusiasts getting to vote isn't always going to work because you will always have the fanboys...

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
What the ****? Valhalla is cool when all the effects work, but how the bollocks can it be ranked so high?

Same goes to Pleasure Beach. There's no reason behind this.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
After riding Prowler, Terminator: The Ride, and Diamondback, I have to say Prowler IS the best, but just barely over Diamondback. Diamondback's trim break killed it from possibly beating Prowler, but apparently, in the past month, Prowler has gotten even BETTER, and the night rides are supposed to make Voyage and El Toro seem like kiddie rides.

That is from what I have heard, and considering how close Prowler is to Voyage in my rankings, I call it a safe pick.

pkiknex25

Mega Poster
TPR's trip to Everland really did mess up last year's Mitch Hawker's results. (Eagle Fortress and T-Express)

I'm sure everyone knows my opinion on the best new ride result...

Smithy

Strata Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
^ Well it's not that it's getting meh, I just didn't really like the results that last year had. It's still far more accurate than the tarded Golden Tickets though!

So you didn't agree with the results and that made it meh? Hmmm, maybe other people just have different views to you :(

Blaze

Hyper Poster
How is BPB so high? How can AT not be considered? Best landscape atleast?
PMBO best it UK?
Americans, tch, what do they know. Just so biased, xenophobic and stupid.
Does any one really listen to then any more?

Snoo

The Legend
Yes. How could we forget how dumb us Americans are. I'd forget to tie my shoes if I didn't have the Golden Tickets to guide me.

Blaze

Hyper Poster
I was being sarcastic and moaning about the awards, it was not an attack on Americans in general, sorry if it came across like that.

Yes. How could we forget how dumb us Americans are. I'd forget to tie my shoes if I didn't have the Golden Tickets to guide me.

Wow you're on the ball with making me crack up tonight.. Between this and the Latin America Ex BF attack :p .

Nah but it's true, the Americans who did this are obviously biased, as if we didn't already know that though.

RCF

Strata Poster
^psh you know you love Americans. We've got more obese people than the whole world combined. And with all the McDonalds we have, you'd make millions!

Snoo

The Legend
I know Blaze, it just bothers me how many people actually take these awards with any grain of salt.

We've known for years that the Golden Pieces of **** aren't even close to reality, yet people still groan and moan over the results. We all know what the results will be this year, next year, for the next decade.

Wait till the Mitch Hawker, then nag. :p

monkeyonatable

Mega Poster
How the hell did Thunderhead slip to #5?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? She has been running better this year than ever before!?!?!?!?!?

On a positive note, my fav. steel coaster Goliath (SFOG) has moved up yet again!