GoCompare Man: Love it or hate it?

• Love it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Beans

Hyper Poster
When getting quotes for Leighs insurance they def were not the cheapest.
Compare the Market were the best IMO

Plus not the bloody infuriating singing, GRRRRR Just sweet little Alexander...Simples

Mike

Giga Poster
Ollie said:
That Barclays advert with the pile of cash singing on stage is starting to really annoy me now as well.

How can you mention bank adverts without mentioning Halifax?

It's like one of there marketing people went "Wow, I've got a really good idea for an excrutiatingly **** advert!... But wait, how can I make this advert EVEN ****ter???... YES! By putting some of the most annoying and disturbingly ugly people ever in it of course!"

GAH!!!

That B&Q advert, with that ANNOYING as well whistling which slowly drains the life out of everything as the adverts goes on! :x

"Ice, from the sea of tranquility"... WHAT'S YOUR POINT! GET THE **** OFF MY TV SCREEN!

"If you send us your gold, then you get sweet **** all in return! Claim for your pack today!" EEEEUUUGGGGHHHH!

...And many more...

Adverts I do like, but can get annoying if overplayed... The Carling ads... Errrm... :?

Yeah, adverts are annoying.

jayjay

Giga Poster
No, I don't like that advert. I do feel like putting a hammer through the TV screen sometimes.

And what's with the hating of the meerkats? Alexandr Orlov is fantastic - simples.

Martyn

Giga Poster
jayjay said:
And what's with the hating of the meerkats? Alexandr Orlov is fantastic - simples.

Get out. The f*cking meerkat adverts are probably the worst of them all. They really irritate me.

alexdude98

Mega Poster
I quite enjoy comparethemeerkat, and I like all Barclays adverts apart from the "growing money" and "singing pile of cash".

I was looking around on Facebook and found a group called... "I wish the gocompare.com man would go **** off.com."

I want to do this to the gocompare man and the singing pile of cash. :penny:

And every time they come on, I'm like: " **** die!"

Webuyanycar jingle is OK.

bazpa

Hyper Poster
Hate the go compare ads

Hate the We buy any car ads

Hate the Gold buyers and even worse the mobile phone buyers ads.

But only one ad makes me want to smash the tv to pieces every time it comes on, I'd be quite happy to have my eardrums boiled in acid if it meant for certain that I'd never have to hear that godawful song again, the advert for Boots - don't know if anyone's seen it yet.

Patrick

Hyper Poster
Rush said:
If there's an advert I REALLY can't stand it's the ones on E4 with that black guy singing (well whining) in a stupidly high pitched voice about stuff. It's either Nokia or T-Mobile, but because they sponsor the shows, you get it TWICE in every ad break. (Anyone know which ones I mean?)

They REALLY annoy me. They're getting even more ridiculous too, now theres one that says, 'I wouldn't use that milk if I were you, it's been out of the fridge for an hour or two'.

I don't actually find the Go Compare ones that annoying.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
In contrast to the really annoying ads people talk about, has anybody seen the new Mastercard advert? I saw it yesterday, and it is quite epic in my opinion:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqzLyU1vxhY[/youtube]

A

Anonymous

The Go Compare advet sucks... its just trying to be like that other advert, oh, what do you call it, errmm with the realy catch song, oh yeah that moocow guy yeah, cool)

"Mooncow.com"

No wait i mean moonpig! :oops:

Sam

Giga Poster
This kind of question is pretty much comparible to something like "Do you enjoying chewing hornets whilst you get fisted by Susan Boyle".....

No. I don't like that ****ing advert.