What's new

Go BIG! Results!

Dapalm

Mega Poster
Re: Go BIG! Voting Topic!

From what I've seen, the technical level is better than in the previous round. Almost every coaster was smooth and safe. Just one tip guys, as nobody of you did it. Before editing the terrain load the complex setup in the terrain settings tab. Will apply diffent textures as you go editing it :)

TPV

Roller Poster

I only edited the ground for a tunnel and a lake, not much else I could do because I have a huge project so all my rides will be quite empty from now to the end of the project, hope you understand.

tomahawk

Strata Poster

Technically, last round is much superior, but we also had four more entries. This time we didn't get much crossover to other sites. This next contest will get a little press on facebook and twitter, try and get the numbers back up.

I am impressed with improvements from some members, next round won't be nearly as time consuming.

TPV

Roller Poster

If you -5 from each of them it will become normal, for every vote under 5 just put it as a 2 or 3?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

Sending you my ratings now.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic

Sent in my votes.

Overall, it was really good. Lots of great, fast, intense coasters. I did notice that the majority of these were heavily inspired off of Fury 325.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Dapalm

Mega Poster

Hey Tom, I've had a problem with my computer and won't be able to send you my ratings until early in the morning tomorrow (GMT+1). Hope there isn't any problem. I'll arrive home at 9am, so expect them about that hour.

tomahawk

Strata Poster

No worries, results will be up tomorrow evening as I have obligations tonight anyways.

tomahawk

Strata Poster

Waiting for final judge (Jer) to submit his vote. Once done, results will be posted. To say it's close is an understatement as right now it looks like we may have a three way tie!

tomahawk

Strata Poster

We have a winner by .25! I can't believe it was this close, but it was a great competition! Again, a delay in releasing the final results, but the top three were all inside 1 point. I'll have the final results up tomorrow evening, I need to prepare the write up for results and have to work early.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

Fantastic! The suspense is killing me! :lol: