What's new

Glasses on coasters?!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I can never relax when wearing my optical boosters. Even though I have a strap-on, I still hold them on. If it's a coaster you've ridden countless times, take them off and ride blind (as I do) or wear contacts (as I sometimes do). Maybe it's time for CF to do a line of strap-ons again...

tomahawk

Strata Poster
For sake of diversity, can we have a limited edition bigger black strap on and the standard being smaller and white?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

JoshC.

Strata Poster
My eyesight isn't that bad when I take my glasses off, so on thrill rides I feel more comfortable taking my glasses off, so I know I won't lose them. I keep them on on rides which don't chuck you about a lot and never had a problem.

zazobo

Hyper Poster
witchfinder said:
I'm quite surprised to read all this. I always thought you had to take glasses off and it wasn't an option to keep them on. That's been my experience at most UK parks at least.

I've got a buddy who wears thick rimmed glasses which don't appear that well fitted and she wore them on all of Thorpe's coasters last season without anyone asking her to remove them. I too was surprised...!

Louis Daniel

Roller Poster
I have been using Chums for over a year and they have saved my glasses more times than I can count. I love being able to just pop my glasses off my head and let them hang on my neck when I am riding, running, or anything outside. Using Chums has saved me from losing my expensive pairs of glasses over the years.