What's new

Gigs 'n' Tours

Karen

Hyper Poster
OKOK triple post but.................................MONDAY RULED!!!!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/events/gall ... allery1336

Honest I am behind Katie!

Considering we started or on the left of that pic...........we still had an amazing gig! Some silly cow thought she ruled the world and pushed her kids and friends into the VIP area that was roped off next to us, she got told to get out of there so push us out the way!

Lain

Giga Poster
Today, I are happy.

<3

IMG_0247.jpg

<3

WuTang2k2

Roller Poster
Well all of a sudden there is a Linkin Park date in May at London Astoria. Only cost ?17.50, sold out in a matter of minutes, I found out about it 40 minutes late! How annoying is that, really wanted to see them as I never got a chance back when they were originally touring. Of course, they're nothing that great, but I just love their old skool catchy tunes.

You can pick up a pair of tickets for ?100 on ebay. Screw that!

Kraken

Roller Poster
^I heard it sold out in the presale, which is pretty mad. If it was a little closer to home I might have looked into it.

I realised today it is only 3 weeks until I see Roger Waters at Earls Court, and I still havn't paid for the ticket or coach to get there.

Mark

Strata Poster
w00t sticks and creamy thoughts indeed. I have just been bought two tickets to see Mel C live.

I know she ain't everyone's cup of tea, but still. I like her and have wanted to see her play live for sooooooo long now. Nice intimate gig too at a small venue in London. I can't bleeding wait!

Dave

CF Legend
****, i want to see Roger Waters, shame the tickets are so unbelievably expensive, ?50 each! PFFT!

Not too long until i see Finntroll now! :D

Mark

Strata Poster
Ben said:
^I saw Meatloaf there in... '03? During his "last ever tour". That was the last gig I went to :p. And today, tickets should have been booked to see him there again in May :D.

So, screw Aerosmith. Meatloaf is much better <3. Especially when father pays (out of guilt, nonetheless).

I am seeing him in May at Wembley ironically. Can't wait for that either. It was my dad's chrimbo gift hehehe.

TjChapperz

Mega Poster
Ive just got back from seeing Lostprophets at the N.I.A and ive got to say its one of the best nights ive ever had, got tickets really cheap for only ?10 and had a brilliant night.

Karen

Hyper Poster
Went to Give it a Name last Saturday at the NIA and it was fairly pants! Juliette and the Licks were the best. The Used were good. Alexisonfire was crud, Fightstar was passable and HIM, I've seen them several times now and this was hmmm, the band sounded great but Ville was so out of it he kept forgetting all the songs though he was having a giggle with it so it wasn't bad. Roll on DOWNLOAD!

lol

Mega Poster
In March I went to Bloc Weekend.

The stages were open from 6pm friday to 10am sunday. Pest, Cursor Miner, DMX Krew, Bola, Chris Clark, u-Ziq, Autechre, Noisia, Black Sun Empire, Toob, Ceephax Acid Crew, and the fact that is was 2500 ravers completely taking over a pontins resort made it pretty much the winning weekend. Owned.

ALSO should be hopping over to Brussels this summer for the Dour Festival.

Andy C, Bonobo, Kid 606, Noisia, Cinematic Orchestra, Venetian Snares, Autechre, Luke Vibert, Amon Tobin, Chris Clark... Shame there are also acts like Wu Tang Clan, The Horrors, Dropkick Murphys, Bright Eyes, Merzbow, The Thermals... But we can always throw bottles of piss at them.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Hmmm, Bloc Party the day before my birthday at G-Mex? That one might have to be taken advantage of...

Steven

Giga Poster
On Monday I went to aussy floyd Brighton Center! Great gig. Blow up giant hog and kangaroo. Great music as well what more could I ask for?

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
Aww gutting kaz about GIAN! I didn't even bother buying tickets for this year, because it looks pretty crap compared to last. The abnds aren't given enough time anyway, it's not fair! The most amazing bands come and go so quickly!

But as you said, bring on Download!

WuTang2k2

Roller Poster
GIAN was the ****test thing since **** was invented. Poor line up, didnt even sell out Earls Court, and the headline act on the day I went (HIM) was completely poor - infact they obviously just used the whole thing as a warm up for their next tour and Metallica Wembley Stadium support.

I think your wrong about Alexisonfire though, they were the only band full of energy and literally stole the show. They deserved to be headlining. This was the London gig though.

Nadia

Mega Poster
Woooo got CSS on Tuesday at the Ritz which is gonna rock!! Then got Above and Beyond in Manc next Sat :D yes get in!!! n was gonna go see the amazing Tiesto again in Edinburgh as his London one was wowwww fantastic tho i'm choosing the CF livey instead as I kinda don't wanna ruin my London memories!!

Emmmerrrr

Mega Poster
Ummm.
I've been to see Steps and S Club when i was ickle :oops: :)

Then I went to see Green Day a few years ago.
New Found Glory supported.
Billie-Joe had intercourse with a rabbit. :shock:

My Chemical Romance at the Carling Academy, Newcastle when they were actually good and their music was quality.
Everytime I Die and someone else supported, it was loud, it hurt. :shock:

Muse in November last year.
Best gig I've ever been to.
Noisettes supported.
Supposedly Matt Bellamy was drunk but the songs sounded perfect and it didn't drag at all, if anything it was over too quick. :(

Then in March I saw Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly at the Academy.
The Dykeenies and Pull Tiger Tail supported
I was right near the front and was impressed. :D