Let's see...

Ive seen:
-Reel big fish
-Less than jake
-Jesse James
-The Aquabats
-Uncle Brian
-Fandangle

I'm gonna go and see Dragonforce in december..

Almost

Hyper Poster
I've seen (In order of worst to best[live])

The Subways
Head Automatica
All American Rejects
Plain White T's
Hawthorne Heights x2
Relient K
Bayside (Acoustic)
Angels & Airwaves
The Sleeping
Aiden
Emery
Silverstein
Taking Back Sunday

and of course countless local bands (Hootchie and The Go Get Ems broke up by the way Fool)

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
One of the most memorable gigs I went to was My Chemical Romance.

Before they were famous...ish we went to go see them at Manchester Acadmey 3. Unfortunatley the tickets were sold out, so we slept in a school field for a bit and got the next train home in the morning!

But, we saw them supporting Taking Back Sunday at Manchester Academy 1. What a rare sight, since now they sell out huge tours in minutes. Overated comes to mind.

A

Anonymous

Almost said:
They were both so intense live and sounded just like their cd's

I don't go to gigs to hear something that sounds like a CD. I want atmosphere, and with that comes a couple of differences.

Kraken

Roller Poster
Got tickets last night to see Roger Waters performing Dark Side of the Moon at Earls Court next may. It is my dads 50th birthday and he is like the biggest fan and the gig is actually on his birthday, so me and my brother got him some tickets (with us) to see it on May 11th. Can't wait! Plus, I got on the presale and am sitting in pretty good seats on the first tier about a third of the way back.

In other news, my Maiden tickets arrived on wednesday. :D

Rory

Mega Poster
I have seen the Rolling Stones at Cardiff milennium stadium on the 24th of August. And I am going to see Status Quo on 12th of December.

WuTang2k2

Roller Poster
Heres my lineup including hopefuls -

Bullet for my Valentine
Lost prophets
Skindred
Tool
Nine inch nails
muse
taste of chaos for alexisonfire

stanford911

Mega Poster
Ive befriended Mark Hunter of Chimaira, and so he's giving me tickets to the nearest gig they are playing to me for free!

My sister's new bf knows someone to do with Skindred so he's got backstage passes for all of us.
Then im hoping to see BFMV in Cardiff on the 20th but thats not final.

Rach

Giga Poster
I went to a lily Allen one last night.
Really good. She was so explict which was great :D
She had 3 fags while performing for and hour which made everyone take pics and cheer more.

The only downside of the night was there was a masove speaker in the way and you couldnt see around it. Also there was a lot of pushing as the concert was sold out everybody wanted to push to the front of the balcony where we were standing. :(

Got myself a lily allen shirt for ?18. Good quality shirt and a amazing concert for only ?12.50 :D

Almost

Hyper Poster
Went to this:

FLIERNOV4.jpg

Hollywood Ave and The Consequence are two great bands, Southcott and Off Broadway were good too but The Sleeping Revolt and Honesty Eyes were crap. We didn't see A Dream for the Masochist or Jason Soroka and the Curious hands due to the fact it was acoustic poo.

A

Anonymous

well ive been to a grand total of 2 gigs! YES 2!

Hard Fi @ The Brighton Center

Orson @ Southampton Guildhall

Well, orson was much better than hard fi because i didnt have a great big light in my eyes for 4 hours, and there songs are better :D.

Might be seeing Muse in wembley. but im seeing lenny henry in March LOL

Will

Strata Poster
Bern. Finally had to accept defeat in my search for cheap MCR tickets on eBay :( So Cathy and me shall have to wait until March to see the Black Parade live...

Have consoled myself by deciding to see Bullet For My Valentine in a couple of weeks instead...

A

Anonymous

Well as well as lostprophets, I've seen fallout boy (Haha, they were crap!!) the academy is (Also crap) The blackout, which I really enjoyed.

Karen

Hyper Poster
Will, some peeps are getting their tickets really late for these gigs. We only got ours for the Liverpool gig. This is to try and put the naughty bods on Ebay off. You can always try going along on the day. I know at Hammersith a few were being sold at face value by honest people.

Dave

CF Legend
I've seen Deathstars this week at the Camden Underworld which was brilliant, they are such a great band!

Next gig is Muse at Wembley.

Almost

Hyper Poster
Well tonight I'm going to see The Audition, Lorene Drive and Madina Lake in Bound Brook.

Going to be a pretty kick ass show.

Slayed

Hyper Poster
Just got back from Muse, and I'm still bouncing!!!!

MUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSE
:hello1: :laughing5:

They're SO good, such amazing musicians. Monstrously epic sound, so the bigger the venue the better (Cardiff Arena being a bit on the small side).

Just quality :D

Karen

Hyper Poster
TEHE you sounded as hyper as I was on Monday after
MCRMCRMCRMCRMCRMCRMCR
The gig is the best I've seen the perform so far!
The venue................now that's another matter. Never ever go to Mountfordhall in Liverpool unless you have a deathwish! I really think they sold far too many tickets. Why? I hear you say. Simple, Not everyone could fit in the place! Easy 100 people were in the bar at the side of the hall desperate to get in! You couldn't move. Alot of peeps were pulled out, passed out, collapsed. Even before MCR came on you could hear the fans in the centre front screaming in fear as the crowd lundged back and forth, side to side. Also in alot of small venues when peeps get on other shoulders they get told ASAP by security to get down for safety reasons. Here they didn't! Trust me I'm not being a wuss here. I've been to a few gig's in my time and this was a huge accident waiting to happen and luckily it didn't!

BUT MCR ROCKED.

BTW

ray_sig.jpg

Ray's sig but what is the other word he's put at the bottom?!?