What's new

Gigs 'n' Tours

caffeine_demon

was due to see the levellers last friday, but listened to a couple of their albums instead - They played a triple encore of "this garden" which was great!

Will

The fruit of 45 minutes fighting with the website on Friday.
View attachment 7697
Almost 13 years since I last saw them and wasn't sure I ever would again. Am I a bit over-excited? Yes, yes I am.

*bump*
Typically, this has been rescheduled to June 20th; the day BEFORE the provisional date for the lifting of Covid restrictions. Sigh...

Karen

*bump*
Typically, this has been rescheduled to June 20th; the day BEFORE the provisional date for the lifting of Covid restrictions. Sigh...
Yep, 2 MCR gigs and Rammstein a few days before the 21st :( it's been too long since we last saw MCR together Will......

davidm

Ahh I just saw that Rammstein have postponed their next tour to 2022....

....but that has allowed me time to book a hotel in Cardiff and a ticket to the stadium. :)

A while to wait though.

Will

Just grabbed a ticket to see the 'phonics in the Summer - hoping Neal will sort his life out and do the same...

Music events?! What brave new world is this? :)

Annoyingly though, I've now got Have a Nice Day in my head...

Last edited:
Had tickets to see the original line-up of The Damned at Hammersmith Odeon in July but it's just been postponed until an unspecified date next year :(