What's new

Gigs 'n' Tours

Karen

Hyper Poster
Will said:
kaz said:
Where are you Will? Me and Kat have standing and ChaznKatie are seating block 114 row D.
We are Block 205 Row N :)

Crikey, you're not scared of heights I hope!

NIN, hmm that could be good, pleases let them be at Donington, I can't do another concert March time!

Nadia

Mega Poster
Weeeell as my banner suggests, i'm goin to see Tiesto in Holland in June, well still waiting for them to put the tickets on sale, saw somewhere he was playing in Ireland and London but think i'd rather go on an adventure to Holland to see him than in this country! So i'll be sooo excited when I get my hands on the tickets, should be amazing!! The 2004 DVD is fab so it's gonna rock soooo much!!!

Also saw that Air were on tour at the Manchester Academy, I don't listen to them as much as I used to be but I always remember searching for them to tour the UK for tiiiime so i'll see lol!! But I think ?17.50's a bit **** for the Academy!

Download, ooooo blimey I do fancy that this year too if peeps like Maiden, NIN n rage are there, though it's the weekend after Tiesto so i'd have to pull a sicky me thinks lol!!!

Martyn

Giga Poster
Nadia said:
Weeeell as my banner suggests, i'm goin to see Tiesto in Holland in June, well still waiting for them to put the tickets on sale, saw somewhere he was playing in Ireland and London but think i'd rather go on an adventure to Holland to see him than in this country! So i'll be sooo excited when I get my hands on the tickets, should be amazing!! The 2004 DVD is fab so it's gonna rock soooo much!!!

I might be doing the London version in April, not sure yet though, it's a bit of hassle.

Nadia

Mega Poster
^ Is it true then yeah dya reckon?? I saw it on a forum but was the only place i'd seen it so wasn't too sure and the website's taking tiiime to get set up which is a pain!! Ya should sooo go!! Tis the Tiesto ledge Martyn lol!!!!

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Erm, I appear to have tickets to see the Charlatans as of this morning... In Delamere Forest too, so a nice outdoor, in a massive wood, gig for me then!

Nadia

Mega Poster
Martyn said:
http://www.ticketline.co.uk/news.php?eventid=6671447&sessionid=13212861

;)

Two words and a number put me off Tiesto at the moment...: Dance, 4 and Life. :lol:

But yeah, the 2004 DVD is pretty cool, especially Suburban Train with the hawt Bulgarian choir. It would be good to see a major event like that.

Oo ta for that, thats my last option if the Holland flights go up too much by the time the tickets come out lol!! Yeah that dvd just makes you think wow what a show!! N the tickets are so cheap for it too, bit of a bargain really for such a god lol!!!

n oi Dance for Life is mint :p i'll keep my eyes peeled lol!!!

Almost

Hyper Poster
Lord Kotowa said:
Almost said:
Lord Kotowa said:
I have recently paid ?140 to see a couple of gigs next year (i bought two tickets each time).

This is to see:
Madina Lake (Wedgewood Rooms)

Your going to LOVE them. They're were so kick ass.

Don't tell me something i already know ;)

Here's something you didn't know...

From the Madina Lake MySpace:

Re:portsmouth canceled...all apologies

hello friends...
nathan had an accident last night at our show in oxford. after multiple hospital visits and stitches, he can't open his mouth, making it physically impossible to perform.

we are so sorry for this and we will get back to you guys in portsmouth as soon as humanly possible.

we hope you understand and we send our kindest regards to you all.

xo
matthew

Nadia

Mega Poster
Wooot i've booked my Tiesto tickets now!! So excited!! 20th April so not long to wait!! Couldn't do Holland unfortunately as the tickets still haven't been announced and the flights are ?100 now so be even more the time they're announced!! Sooo excitin, just can't wait to get the physical tickets in ma hand now! Kat was supposed to come too with us but can't go now as her work won't let her have it off :-( boo to them!! She's gonna miss out on the fab Tiestoness!!!

I think Muse or MCR would have to be the best bands live. Muse were breathtaking - words cannot describe how utterly amazing they are. If you haven't seen them yet, get tickets NOW, you won't be disappointed! If you've already seen MUSE, go again! MCR are also fantastic live - the energy is amazing, I'm sure Kaz will agree, and I'm Not Okay, Thank You For The Venom, and Vampires Will Never Hurt You are great live!!!

Lewis

Hyper Poster
Going to Lenny Henry next month then in april im seeing Lostprophets!!!

I've been waiting for ages to see them :D

Karen

Hyper Poster
MCR MCR MCR tehe. Soz but 29 days till seeing them live and I'm getting a tad excited.........................And Red hot how can you not mention HIM?!? Also very amazing live. Shepards Bush comes strongly to mind. Roll on end of April for Give it a Name woohoo.

jonnyrocks

Mega Poster
Wow, I hope the rumours of MCR supporting muse at the Wembley Stadium gig are true then, that would be incredible!

I hope I can get tickets for the Isle of White festival as well, good lineup this year, only problem is that its around exam time...Still, muse twice in 2 weeks, couldn't ask for much more!

WuTang2k2

Roller Poster
jonnyrocks said:
Wow, I hope the rumours of MCR supporting muse at the Wembley Stadium gig are true then, that would be incredible!

Definately 'amazing'. Their sh*t riffs will make Muse look even better.