What's new

GhosterForce 8 - Trip Reports

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Guess what i just discovered....

Clicking a youtube video on my work PC causes a BSOD. Thankfully i save all the time but gave me a minor heart attack... Scary Video indeed.

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
Nic said:
Fab video as ever, Andy. Good work! :D
Glad you enjoyed it. That almost makes up for the three days I've had that bloody Toploader song stuck in my head! It just won't go away.

Nic said:
John's face at 1:38 - 1:43 <3
Sue (in Morg voice): "I can predict the future, you know".
Random voice from somewhere behind the camera: "Sue, what are you doing?".
Sue: "I don't know..."

Aaron

Hyper Poster
Excellent video there some really good memories, though I didn't realise I looked quite that awkward during the costume competition results! Lol!

Communicating through the ether... (tapatalk)

peep

CF Legend
Great video Andy. Is it me or does there feel like there is a lack of photos this year? Anyway, moving on to more exciting things, I made a video. Enjoy responsibly.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh38OIKA2d4[/youtube]

HD link

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
Hah, some quality moments caught on camera there Peep!

peep said:
Is it me or does there feel like there is a lack of photos this year?
I think part of it may be down to the fact that there are plenty of photos, but most of them are in Facebook albums. There are links to many of them from the forums, but fewer photos have actually been posted inline in this thread.

There's also probably at least 100 fewer photos on account of me not taking any photos this year - I was too busy getting video footage instead.

Nic

Strata Poster
Peep, that video is AWESOME! The slo-mo shots of the coasters are actually beautiful. Just a shame it's taking FOREVER to buffer in HD and I cba to wait.

One thing though, you got footage of the faffle... did you get the unveiling of the THomgoneeleventhreebbqwtfTEEN mug?

peep

CF Legend
MouseAT said:
I was too busy getting video footage instead.

Ditto, I think I took a total of 7 or something, don't think I'll bother putting them online.

Nic said:
One thing though, you got footage of the faffle... did you get the unveiling of the THomgoneeleventhreebbqwtfTEEN mug?

No, I'm quite annoyed I didn't catch that. It started to rain so I put my camera away half way through, I must have JUST missed it. MouseAT, Mushy...did either of you catch it on camera?

Glad you enjoyed the video though. There's too many coaster shots in there for my liking but there are lots of shots of people dancing which I think is fun.

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
peep said:
No, I'm quite annoyed I didn't catch [the THomgoneeleventhreebbqwtfTEEN mug]. It started to rain so I put my camera away half way through, I must have JUST missed it. MouseAT, Mushy...did either of you catch it on camera?
I'm afraid not. I'd already got enough "entertaining" footage of the faffle by that point, and wanted to save battery and memory card space, so I stopped filming.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
After **** load of errors, here is my Ghosterforce video!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p_wBk6R4SA[/youtube]

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
A pretty average video by your usual stands tbh, Raybould.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
^ There was a lot of changes as I was getting export error after export error, then found out it was the clip I was avoiding that was the problem. It has taken me days to sort out and find the problem clip. There was a intro and outro which I have dropped from it. Just glad it is out the way now!