What's new

GhosterForce 2021: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

Which days of GhosterForce 2021 will you be attending?

• Total voters

James F

Hyper Poster
I've booked the coach and the hotel, shame I can't make it to Thorpe, but there is next year (hopefully)

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

Karen

Hyper Poster
Booked for Thorpe Park wooohooooooo!
Attending with myself will be Katie, Aidan and my nephew Jordan celebrating his 21st early for November 😁🥳

COASTERFORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will

Strata Poster
^
Only Thorpe? That's a shame, I was quite looking forward to seeing you :(

I'm making a start on organising my life for October and have just booked my hotel. I didn't fancy Tolworth 'lodge for some reason, so I'm in Epsom.

Karen

Hyper Poster
^
Only Thorpe? That's a shame, I was quite looking forward to seeing you :(

I'm making a start on organising my life for October and have just booked my hotel. I didn't fancy Tolworth 'lodge for some reason, so I'm in Epsom.
Money and health only allows for one only I'm afraid 😞 but FANCY DRESS!! 😉

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
From serena's post on page 2:
Chessington Howl 'O' Scream

- Meet by this croc photo op at 10:15am to play How Many CFers Can We Fit Into The Croc Mouth

- Creepy Caves: 4pm

If you want to do Chessingtons fab scare maze Creepy Caves book the 4pm timeslot.

Thorpe Park Fright Night

Please arrive in your best Fancy Dress Costumes and meet by the police car outside the entrance to Saw: The ride at 10:15am

Between 5pm - 7pm we will be doing mazes, shows and scare zones. If you want to do night rides instead that's fine, we will meet you afterwards at Swarm.

5pm - Creak Freak Massacre Appreciation

Book the 5pm timeslot for Creak Freak Massacre if you wish to do it. Sweets will be awarded to all those who exclaim "wow who wrote this soundtrack it's the best music I've ever heard!" 😉

6.00pm Trailers

This is the new maze at Thorpe this year and I'M SO EXCITED FOR IT! Book the 6.00pm time slot.

6.15pm - 7pm

Time to check out all the Scare Zones and shows

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Hi @Screaming Coasters

You have to pay for every maze. Thorpe mazes are £10 each.

If you wish to go off to do Platform 15 then by all means do! I missed it off the itinerary as it's the weakest one. I think more time for the scare zones / shows / night rides as a group is the priority.

Matt SW

Roller Poster
As one who hasn’t yet attended a CF live (almost did), I’m certainly interesting in doing the Chessington part. Although will have to see given that weekend is restricted for Gold MAP users.

Will

Strata Poster
Apologies for annoying post, but anyone still got a spare Creepy Caves ticket I can buy? Trying to get things sorted and the 'minimum 2' booking thing is a bit of a nuisance :)

James F

Hyper Poster
Apologies for annoying post, but anyone still got a spare Creepy Caves ticket I can buy? Trying to get things sorted and the 'minimum 2' booking thing is a bit of a nuisance :)
If you want I can split it with you as I don't have a ticket either

Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Just a warning for those traveling by train...

Those lovely people at network rail have decided to do "engineering in the Staines area" on the sunday. So - not only does that mean replacement buses between hounslow and staines, but the earliest train from london to hounslow won't get you to Staines until just before 9:30.

Looking at other options we have
1 - A train to guildford from waterloo at 7:10, changing at byfleet and new haw to a bus, getting to chertsey at 8:23 (or one an hour later)
2 - there's a bus from woking at 8:45, which goes past the entrance at 9:15 - plenty of trains to get to woking in time.
3 - Taxi or uber from hounslow or whitton (uber estimate says about £20)
4 - Taxi from shepperton (uber estimate - £10), can get to shepperton for 8:40
5 - Beg for a lift share.

So - if someone want's to share an uber - I could get to hounslow for 8:40, or if anyone could give me a lift, I'm staying in clapham on the saturday, but could get to hounslow...

typically, there's no engineering the following weekend!

Will

Strata Poster
Just booked Tulleys; I'll sorted Chessie next week.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, Tulleys is obviously going to be busy, so possibly worth doing it earlier rather than later as the timeslots from 7 onwards are all sold out now.

peep

CF Legend
Thanks @caffeine_demon for the engineering works news, very good to know!

EDIT : Think Patrick and I are going to drop out of Thorpe, too much of a hassle sorting out transport. See you all at Chessie!

Last edited:

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
In light of the stupid transport, I might have 2 spare tickets for Thorpe Park... Shoot me a message if anyone wants them.