What's new

GhosterForce 2021: Bigger, Longer & Uncut

Which days of GhosterForce 2021 will you be attending?

• Total voters

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
** SUBJECT TO COVID RESTRICTIONS **

I am delighted to announce that we will be running a classic GhosterForce Live in 2021!

We're going back to the South Parks! (Hence the GhosterForce name 😅)

Itinerary:

Fri 29th October: Tulley's Shocktober Fest

Sat 30th October: Chessington Howl'o'scream

Sun 31st October: Thorpe Park Fright Nights

Will there be glowsticks? Yes!
Will there be a faffle? Of course!
Will there be silly games and quizes? Definitely!
Will there be a fancy dress competition? Yes!
Will there be a neverending supply of sweets? Indeed!

The fancy dress competition will be held on Sunday 31st October at Thorpe Park. There will be prizes for the top 3 best outfits. The theme of the fancy dress competition is...

COMPUTER GAMES!

Dress up as your favourite character from a game. I want to see PacMan riding Colossus! Lara Croft on Stealth! Mario on Nemesis Inferno!

Attendees must purchase their own tickets for the parks they wish to attend. We will meet outside the entrance for each park 30 minutes before the park opens.

Join me in celebrating Halloween with a weekend of chainsaws, night rides and laughs. Comment in this thread if you wish to attend. I can't wait to see you all there 🖤🎃🖤🎃

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Can get to Thorpe.... Should I bring Mario back.... (Ghosterforce 2010 Heroes and Villains)
73928_488461522779_8120533_n.jpg

JoshC.

Strata Poster
I'm interested (and this would end up being my first Live!).

Will depend on how busy I am with uni and work, and my rent contract expires 31st October so it'll be a hectic time, but I'm sure I can squeeze in at least one of those days!

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Sounds good - hope I can get the friday and monday off work!

I've missed the Faffles....

I guess everyone will be buying the "standard" tickets for tulleys and not the fast track ones? Looks like they're going quickly!

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
The first official CF Live in almost two years? I'll be making the trip down for Thorpe and Chessington.

Now, I just need to sort out some annual leave for the Monday, so that I can at least get some sleep on the Sunday night.

Last edited:

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster
Fantastic! Just a general question about the Tulleys night - event opens at 5, so 4.30 would be meet time? Just to try and work out work hrs off etc.

Also a few people sounding like their just attending the two parks, Whose planning on doing Tulleys? Not sure when to book tickets, but feel they could go quickly for that date!

Also I have some faffle contributions!

Last edited:

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Fantastic! Just a general question about the Tulleys night - event opens at 5, so 4.30 would be meet time? Just to try and work out work hrs off etc.

Also a few people sounding like their just attending the two parks, Whose planning on doing Tulleys? Not sure when to book tickets, but feel they could go quickly for that date!

Also I have some faffle contributions!

Oh wow, Tulleys opens at 5?! Didn't expect it to be that early! I think I'll get there for 5pm just to get my moneys worth, seeing that ticket price 😳

I think with Tulleys shall we say meet inside the park at 6.30pm to allow people time to get there from work etc.

I will have a full itinerary soon 🎃

Tomatron

Giga Poster
I may be able to make the Sunday at Thorpe and meet up with the group casually late because I'm DJing the night before.

So if I can get the Monday off, I'll be there.

Will

Strata Poster
I've been hoping a 'mini-Live' of sorts would be arranged this year, so I shall see what I can do :)

I'm more horrified by the cost of Tulleys tickets than I suspect I would be by any of the scares, but I guess they're the sort of attraction that has a fair deficit to try to make up.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Just got over covid and was hospitalised for 9 days, but I should be fully recovered by then, so please count me in for Thorpe Park.

Will let you know if my health changes by then. :)