What's new

Ghosterforce 2018 - Order of The Fenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Repeating this question again until somebody answers.

As I stated on page 3, I have the top tier RIP Pass - which means I can go in at any maze at any time. So I just plan to do whatever mazes you guys have booked when we meet up :)

Also, a reminder that last time we did Walibi Holland for GF we only did one maze together as a group, as it was difficult to co-ordinate what everyone wanted to do at different times (there's a LOT of scare zones / timed extreme haunts / night rides and shows as well) The reality is, at an event this big - there's so much to do, we may have to split up at points. But hopefully we can make it work :)

@Hixee I've been up all night sorting out surprises for people on this trip to make it hopefully one of the best GFs ever. I've put money and time into this. The majority of people attending have decided to do their own thing - different parks at different times, rendering my park-emailing efforts to arrange ERT useless. Even some of the meet up times are looking pointless now, with half the people arriving later. I'm leaving a park early to solve a hotel booking problem for everyone. Organising this one has been stressful. I wasn't replying to the maze booking question because I had already mentioned in the topic that I have an RIP Pass. The love is still very much there, although currently obscured by a thin layer of stress.

Last edited:

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
As I stated on page 3, I have the top tier RIP Pass - which means I can go in at any maze at any time. So I just plan to do whatever mazes you guys have booked when we meet up :)

Also, a reminder that last time we did Walibi Holland for GF we only did one maze together as a group, as it was difficult to co-ordinate what everyone wanted to do at different times (there's a LOT of scare zones / timed extreme haunts / night rides and shows as well) The reality is, at an event this big - there's so much to do, we may have to split up at points. But hopefully we can make it work :)

@Hixee I've been up all night sorting out surprises for people on this trip to make it hopefully one of the best GFs ever. I've put money and time into this. The majority of people attending have decided to do their own thing - different parks at different times, rendering my park-emailing efforts to arrange ERT useless. Even some of the meet up times are looking pointless now, with half the people arriving later. I'm leaving a park early to solve a hotel booking problem for everyone. Organising this one has been stressful. I wasn't replying to the maze booking question because I had already mentioned in the topic that I have an RIP Pass. The love is still very much there, although currently obscured by a thin layer of stress.
You've done a great job with organising it, I'm sure it will be great! So excited!

Unfortunately we can't get to slag any earlier as Sue and I couldn't arrive until tomorrow morning (for me it was that or not go at all) but I'm sure it will be great anyway! Our hotels all have late check-in so should be ok for us. If I was going to Walubi I would have helped with organising but alas I have Monday morning lectures meh.

Thanks for pulling it all together! Really great job! None of the hiccups are your fault and without your organisation it would be a lot more chaotic and probably wouldn't work at all.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow, despite my ~4am get up!

jayjay

Giga Poster

Thanks Serena. Apologies if that came across as blunt. You're doing a great job organising and it certainly wasn't aimed at you. I'm just wary of accidentally turning Walibi into a solo park visit because of this reservation system.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Thanks Serena. Apologies if that came across as blunt. You're doing a great job organising and it certainly wasn't aimed at you. I'm just wary of accidentally turning Walibi into a solo park visit because of this reservation system.

It's okay, it didn't come across as blunt :) Yeah the reservation system is a bit of a pain, hopefully if the rest of the Walibee's all settle on the same maze times then we can all run around the park screaming together!

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
I am not doing any mazes, do like them, but due to the trip I am on, not wanting to spend too much more =] Happy enough to look after bags while you guys go through! Mush and Mouse are tired right now, and just relaxing today before the mental few days ahead!

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Well I am up and ready, 2 hour drive ahead for me! See you all soon =)

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.