Ghosterforce 2018 - Order of The Fenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Double post, sue me.

For those staying at Cafe De La Paris in Apeldoorn on Friday night. It is not 24 hour check in. I will be leaving Slagharen at about 3 / 4pm to go check in, as it's a bit of a drive and not in the direction of Hellendoorn.
I am happy to check in for everyone else staying there too, then I can give you all your room keys at Hellendoorn.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
For those staying at Cafe De La Paris in Apeldoorn on Friday night. It is not 24 hour check in. I will be leaving Slagharen at about 3 / 4pm to go check in, as it's a bit of a drive and not in the direction of Hellendoorn.
I am happy to check in for everyone else staying there too, then I can give you all your room keys at Hellendoorn.

Cool - can you check into my Eindhoven hotel too? :emoji_grinning:
Might anyone have a spare car space between billybird and toverland on the saturday please? with the late coaster opening I won't be able to get to billybird and dippiedoe on sunday. Thanks!

Double post, sue me.
Oh - and does anyone know a good lawyer?

jayjay

Giga Poster
Alright, I'm about to start booking hotels. If anybody has any spare room, now's the time to shout.

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
Are there any other Toverland first timers going on this trip? Just wondering whether I should grab the kiddie cred early if nobody else needs it? :D

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
We have all day at Tover. Should be plenty of time to get the creds and piss about for hours on kids' play equipment.

This year I shall refrain from diving headfirst onto a spinning roundabout. My right hip has never been the same since.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Just out of curiosity, who is going to be at Toverland before the meet up?

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Repeating this question again until somebody answers.
People seem to have given up on helping each other for CF Lives...

To quote the Black Eyed Peas; where is the love?

jayjay

Giga Poster
Thanks David. I'll get in touch with Chainedbanana in case he doesn't read the forum.

For the record, I'm staying each night in Amsterdam, Raalte, Venlo and Amersfoort. I've planned it so I can do it all with trains, though I'd never say no if somebody had a space.

Status
Not open for further replies.