What's new

GF 666: Curse of the Omen - Trip Reports!

AJ

Giga Poster
^ Like i said, make-up.

ANYWAY, i agree with Joey, i wanna see these videos! =D

Beans

Hyper Poster
Leigh is working on his but as he is using it for Media Studies project it may take him longer as he wants to get it right, or perfect as he would say.

Steven

Giga Poster
jokerman said:
King Goon said:
Chessington highlights

Furie 2 goes + 1 extra at end (Does it count as ERT?)

Wait, furie was giving rides?

Yeh DF the really nice ride ops gave me and some young kid one extra go just after our supposedly last ride of the day.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Time to change my name, no goon has EVER had the furie credit... Except that one time on a mountain in Yorkshire, but we don't talk of that, even twenty years on... :oops:

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Yeah I will be making a video like my mother said. I'm trying to get the soundtrack for it right at the moment, but I cant find the correct song for the Thorpe half with the right amount of areas in the music shape to allow for the longer segments of footage. Let alone its gotta be edited to 1 min 44 secs max. As overall I cant let it go over 3 mins 30 - 40 seconds overrall as it will kill any re-watchability factors.

So I have set myself one hell of a task. It may be done before December! :D

peep

CF Legend
Due to work and a Halloween party (plus mass hangover) I haven't started on my video yet but I have chosen a song! Thank f*ck for that. I just pray it all fits nicely now and it doesn't play up. My video will be more of 'here are random amusing moments that happened when Coasterforce went to Chessington' rather than the usual music video.

I saw some pork pies on a shelf the other day and LOL'd really loudly, I got some weird looks. :p

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Knowing Leigh's video, it'll be well worth the wait.