What's new

GCI (possibly a Big Fun) for Fun Spot, Florida

CMonster

Giga Poster
Yeah, I've never been to either of the Fun Spots, though I have been to Magical Midway for the go-karts, which were pretty cool. Now I have a good excuse to go! :)

Oh, and when's your trip usually, Jerry? I'm always game to meet you guys up at BGT.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, the go-karts at FS are much better than the ones at MM.
We always go to Orlando the first weekend every November. This year was the first time we didn't go because I just went there in October. The parks are always dead the weekend after Halloween before the Christmas decorations go up & that's something we like to take advantage of.
I'll be sure to let you know when we're heading back down, because I really enjoyed our time together in May & would love to hook back up with you again. I'm also pretty sure that you & Aidan will get along really well, but then everyone from CoasterForce seems to enjoy the kid (even if they don't like me).

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Just thought I'd mention this for those of you that have the kiddie coaster cred at Fun Spot next to Old Town in Kissimmee - they dismantled the kiddie coaster & replaced it with a new one (well, it's actually Boa Squeeze from Enchanted Forest in Utica, Illinois & Wonderpark in Cincinnati, Ohio before that). So now there's two new credz to be had there (unless you rode Galaxy Spin at Cypress Gardens) & four credz in total for those of you who never been Old Town & Fun Spot before & it might be well worth stopping there on your way back to Orlando from Legoland Florida or Busch Gardens in Tampa. :wink:
Even if you've got the Old Town credz, there's still four new ones to be had by next year between the two Fun Spot parks. :--D
I've also heard that the old kiddie coaster was donated to a coaster museum, so that cred might still be possible to get & if I find out more I'll post it here.
Here's the new kiddie coaster:
bk28kbj001lam1sjh7o9bj.jpg

Here's the old one (for those that didn't get to see/ride it): :shock:
17aeo7ie4v8mb6104c006l.jpg