What's new

GCI Create a Wooden Shuttle Concept

scw55

Hyper Poster
Sounds like an idea I had for absurd coasters.

Now for my prophecy of Wooden:
Dive Machines
Inverted
Wingrider
Tilt
Coasters to come true.

Oh and stand-up.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Looks really, really dull. I like Boomerangs, and I like wooden coasters but that just looks like a lot of effort for very little return. I'll bet building a Figure 8 "Bobsled" from scratch would be cheaper, more exciting and have a better capacity - plus it would fit in the same space. Big fat "meh".

Though if they put one in to Twin Lakes, it could be just what the small park needs to make it stand out and get noticed ;)

gunmonkey

Roller Poster
Most likely to be Paultons that would buy one of these, they have the space and they definitely have the money. 2014 apparently is when they're due their next big ride according to lots of people on other forums ( though god knows where they've got that info from! ) I hope they don't though as i've got my fingers crossed for a Mack Ride Megacoaster :lol:

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Seems like a trade show idea & nothing more, but honestly I won't be surprised if some park somewhere rolls the dice on one.

IntaminToWin

Mega Poster
It would be better if it was shaped like an out-and-back, but instead of any turnaround just went up a lift at the end and came back.