What's new

Gardaland | Jumanji: The Adventure | Unknown | 2022

Lofty

CF Legend
Ok, so a few thoughts (obviously based off of the video).

- The preshow is weird. I can't help but think if there was a blackout (or even a flash/blackout like on Flight of Passage), then the cave was revealed would've worked better than the set just slowly mincing out of the way.
- The hanging character just goes on and on and on.
- The station looks beautiful.
- The video content itself throughout is banging, so well done.
- I love the little fireflies everywhere, simple but cool touch.
- I love the cars mincing past one another at the beginning - creating a cool interaction between other riders.
- One of my pet hates is seeing the action of another car before you get to it - you can see the first main video screen from the car before due to the positioning and rotational direction of it.
- Spider scene is cool!
- The tomb scene is really cool.
- Love the throwing of the stone onto the screen and it disappearing from the car.
- The chaotic strobe scene and smoke is really nice.

I think overall it's a really great ride and they've done so well with it. There is a few tweaks that would massively heighten the experience, but overall - nice job!

I've looked at a good few videos now just to see if the 'niggles' were on that one video, and they're not. They're across all videos, which is a shame.

CineramaMax

Mega Poster
A few of the POV's were shot in low-light so that's why a number of unthemed walls are visible. The ride looks pretty good to me. It's not earth shattering like a Disney, Universal or Efteling dark ride, but it is really good for a Merlin dark ride and is probably on par with the likes of Sesame Street Street Mission. Very much looking forward to riding this in June!

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Rode it on Saturday. The huge set pieces are great, and the loss of lives throughout the ride is a cool touch. I liked how much thought they put into the sensation of transporting riders in and out of the game.
My favourite little touch was the ride op booth being a fruit stall!
There are some bare, dark corridors in the ride which does kill the pace a bit. But overall it's a nice addition - a fun family action ride that pays homage to the recent movies.

WC90

Roller Poster
Funny because I don't see anyone here ever claiming it was "perfection"?
Madonna, anche nei forum in inglese ci sono "loro"... posso capire un'incomprensione ma addirittura un coro di almeno 5 "like"...

Please tell me the logical steps that led you to think that I was alluding that you spoke about perfection? The meaning is totally different

cookie

Giga Poster
Madonna, anche nei forum in inglese ci sono "loro"... posso capire un'incomprensione ma addirittura un coro di almeno 5 "like"...

Please tell me the logical steps that led you to think that I was alluding that you spoke about perfection? The meaning is totally different
…Because you posted in this thread and even translating what you just said doesn’t explain who you were even referring to if not the people here?

mrFacipieri

Roller Poster

what does “madonna” means?
😂

WC90

Roller Poster
…Because you posted in this thread and even translating what you just said doesn’t explain who you were even referring to if not the people here?
You are totally way off.
The meaning was "yes, you're right, it's not perfect, this video shows how this crap is far from perfection".
Maybe the netiquette is a bit different in english? I don't know.

About that video, i assure you that many imperfections are clearly visible with your own eyes, expecially during flash lights.