What's new

G Forces

tribar

Mega Poster
What Coasters have the most G Forces

I haven't been on them but i bet im going to hear I-305 Titan Goliath (SFMM). There's also Mindbender at Galaxyland. What are you thougts

TTDfan52

Mega Poster
I have not been on any of the rides you listed, but for me its Mantis followed by Batman: The Ride.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
For sustained Gs, Nemesis in the back row is up there. You get whipped out of the first corkscrew, accelerating fast, then all the way round the helix with more acceleration then finally the pull out into the zero-G. It's quite a few seconds of sustained G-Force, and it's excellent. :p

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
Back row flying with any pretzel loop, first drop on Magnum is F**** insane, front and back rows Batman The Ride, and that first drop on Millie is just wtf.

T0M

Hyper Poster
Hixee said:
For sustained Gs, Nemesis in the back row is up there. You get whipped out of the first corkscrew, accelerating fast, then all the way round the helix with more acceleration then finally the pull out into the zero-G. It's quite a few seconds of sustained G-Force, and it's excellent. :p

Best moment in rollercoaster history!

A

Anonymous

tribar said:
I haven't been on them but i bet im going to hear I-305 Titan Goliath (SFMM). There's also Mindbender at Galaxyland. What are you thougts
If you are talking about the highest measured g-force on a ride, then I305 or Goliath won't be close to that, Mindbender on the other hand is one of them with the highest recorded g-force (6+ g's)...

People believe that I305 have very high forces due to many people blacking/greying out but it's not the intensity that does it, the time you are exposed to elevated g-forces have a bigger role in blacking/greying out...
I doubt that any of the turnarounds go over 3 g's on either of them...