What do you enjoy the most?

• G Force

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Airtime

Votes: 31 77.5%

• Total voters

herbinator

Mega Poster
Airtime every time. It just surprises me and makes me feel a little insecure even if I expect it.

Positive g just doesn't add any thrill or excitment to me, it's just sort of there.

DDF14

Mega Poster
I love huge amounts of Airtime because its a fun nice feeling and can be combined with the surroundings (Terrain or object/supports) to create head choppers, arm choppers and other near miss situations..
HOWEVER I voted for Positive G's because they give me the biggest kick and most pleasure. Its why I like jet aircraft and myself fly quite often doing aerobatics in an Extra 300. I just love turn and burn blood draining high G turns / Helixes obviously Nemesis and Inferior's last helix are highlights as is Anaconda's double downward. Tower Of Terror (GRC) 6.5G pull out and Antons circular loops are particular favourites.

nealbie

CF Legend
Laterals <3

Especially when combined with ejector, best part of Piraten are those mental s-bends <3<3<3

I am he

Roller Poster
Is it ejector airtime that causes that great deep feeling in the pit of your stomach when you go down a good first drop?? Because if it is, then Airtime all the way - I LOVE that feeling, you also get it on launch coasters, you can't really describe the feeling, it is like your stomach it getting forced upwards!

Brett7710

Mega Poster
I much prefer airtime, whether its ejector or floater I just love not touching the seat until a drop bottoms out. First drop on Diamondback is awesome for that if your in one of the back seats.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I am he said:
Is it ejector airtime that causes that great deep feeling in the pit of your stomach when you go down a good first drop?? Because if it is, then Airtime all the way - I LOVE that feeling, you also get it on launch coasters, you can't really describe the feeling, it is like your stomach it getting forced upwards!

Ejector is literally what it describes. It's where you leave the seat of the coaster and hit the restraints. Floater is a milder version but both can create that feeling in the pit of your stomach. Floater tends to be more "butterflies" though, while ejector is a much stronger feeling.

The effect on a launch is a G-Force as the coaster train tries to pulls it's way through your body. However it goes from front to back which is different from the G-Force mentioned here which is usually a positive G-Force from head to bum as you go into a high speed corner, or loop or something.

CoburnJason54

Roller Poster
I like airtime just because sometimes rides with high g force make you think more about blacking out than having a fun ride and can be uncomfortable (for me). I like airtime better.

Hutch

Strata Poster
G-Force... since they can be airtime ;)

In all serious though, I prefer airtime over positive g's. Nothing like the feeling of flying out of your seat!

CanobieFanatic

Roller Poster
I love both, but airtime is just a tad bit better in my opinion, and the reason why I like Intamin airtime machines more than B&M inverts.