What's new

Futuroscope | Objectif Mars | Intamin spinner

Jcoasters

Mega Poster
This looks amazing! And about that wonky section, maybe it's trick track? I'm guessing, yeah, it's for the dark ride section, but trick track on a spinner would probably be amazing, if done properly! lol :D

Also, yay to the spinning airtime hill!

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
60952138-1150380885141877-3479092787306037248-n.jpg

For reminder, this concept layout was shown a while ago by the park:

Projet-Kepler-visuel-club.jpg

Both found on CoastersWorld.fr
(Likely original source being le Forum du Futuroscope)

Ethan

Strata Poster
Yeah, same. To be fair, this is a risky decision as as not everyone likes spinning rides. Same reason why we need more hypers that invert like Flash.
... What? I think more people will be up for riding this than an inverting hyper coaster, and I think you know that too.

Jcoasters

Mega Poster
Probably. That was kind of my point, albeit poorly worded. Not everyone likes inversions, so often times hypers don't invert, so everyone can enjoy the biggest, fastest ride in the park. Funnily enough, to the human psyche, over banked turns don't really count haha.

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
This looks promising, especially the special effects are a nice plus. Let's see if there will be the rumored drop track and how they theme it.

I'm pretty sure I saw a drop-track on some construction photos somewhere, I think they might just be hiding it in that teaser to make it a surprise.

I really like the look of this. Looks like controlled spinning as well?