Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll eat anything

• I don't know

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Spicy food owns, because the more it hurts, the more opiate is released into the blood. :D

cpdude2

Mega Poster
I'll eat about anything. All my friends think I'm crazy. Give me enough money, and I'd eat the most repulsive soncoction you could dream up.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Jake said:
I like spicy food, but if it's excessive it ruins the taste of the ACTUAL food underneath.

Same here. I don't see the point if the only flavor you can taste is "hot."

I'm not overly fussy, except when it comes to meat. It has to be really well cooked, as in practically burnt. I know it's sacrilege, but if I have steak and there's even a hint of redness to it, it gets sent back.

I also tend to avoid most seafood. I'll eat fish, but nothing else. No shellfish, no squid, no octopus...

They eat some ****ed up stuff over here, and I'll try most of it once, but I can't go near the live baby ocotpus. They chop it up in front of you and it's still wriggling as you eat it. Gross. A popular kids' snack is roasted silk worm larvae. It's totally foul.

Actually, thinking about it, Korean food's a load of crap really. Easily the worst food in Asia.

aly

Mega Poster
I haven't actually came across a food yet which I do not like. I love every type of food. The only food that I can't eat is bannanas and thats only because I'm allergic to them and I nearly die if I eat one! lol. :lol:

Seriously though, I would eat rather exotic things at an early age and have always had a big appetite.

I eat a healthy balanced diet, and with a wee bit regular exercise it shows. I have a nice sexy little waist line and stomach.

I don't mind fussy eaters apart from when I have to cook for them. It's just like "aggghhh!". To be fair though, Lee was a very fussy eater when I met him. Most of that turned out to be psychological though, now he will eat most things I give him. Instead of forcing him to try new things I gave him the option too and now he loves most foods.

A

Anonymous

I like pizza which has cheese on it. But canno't each cheese on its own.

kir

Hyper Poster
I'll eat anything (food wise) that's put in front of me really.

I'm not fussy, I just don't like boring meals. Certain meals just bore me and I love adventurous tastes in my food.

Some more peculiar things I like are octopus - something I ate a lot of in my youth in Portugal, and squid.

And of my specialities - tuna, mayo, salad cream, picallily, mustard, frankfurters, salt and pepper, tobasco sauce and cheese in a sandwich. Mmmmmmmm.

Rach

Giga Poster
1 word, FUSSY

Just got back from France, the food there was yuck, am glad to be back home with English food.

Thank god i missed Monday nights tea, stupid illness, apparently it was the most horrid thing anyone had ever ate.

My opinion of pasta still hasn't changed, had some yesterday as there was nothing else to have and binned it all.

My teacher said to me: "Your a nightmare to feed" She just laughed and said just eat what you want, don't push yourself and this was after my Monday illness.

I'm as fissy as ever and won't eat anything new.

thx

Mega Poster
Jake said:
The only things I don't eat are:

Olives
Mushrooms
Shelfish, ew.
That's about the same for me.
I like to try new exotic dishes, and like lots of different kind of food. I haven't tried that much seafoof yet, like clams, crabs, lobster, but would like to do sometime. One thing I don't wan't to try is whole squid with it's tentacles, eyes left, because that just looks too disgusting and scary actually, I've tried fried squidballs though and they're good. Other than that I like many types of different foods, which I think is good.

Rory

Mega Poster
Oh yes, seafood IMO, is absolutely revolting, when you walk into one of those seaside fishmongers, the smell is revolting, let alone the food - raw prawns *shudders*.

I use to be the pickiest eater ever, never trying anything new, and only liking foods such as pizza, chocolate, hot dogs, hamburgers, and all those generic things. I've always been keen on spicy foods and salsa as well.

Now, I've tried more things and I've started to like brocolli and cauliflower, as well as chinese food which would include rice and the like. Oh yeah, and seafood. I use to hate it but now it's among my favourites.

Onions and olives though, ugh.

Beans

Hyper Poster
Won't eat Burger King anymore since I got food poisoning from the one in County Mall in Crawley West Sussex.

Was sick for a week after having a Whopper!! Beware!