What's new

Fun Junction Taken Over by Fun Spot

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^I don't recall seeing it anything, but if you can find a link then I'll happily merge the two threads.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
^I think it's just me getting confused with TPR...

Anyway, it does seem cool, hopefully we will see a woodie come to this park also!

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
^I think it's just me getting confused with TPR...

Anyway, it does seem cool, hopefully we will see a woodie come to this park also!

That's the exciting thing! Fun Spot are quite surprising with their ride additions!

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Looks a little close to the residential area to the east for anything really big, but Fun Spot do like to surprise us, so here's hoping!

DelPiero

Strata Poster
^Of course not, but they won't stick a hyper in there. I hope they keep the trend going and put in another tasty woody, should be small enough to get planning permission.

Edward M

Strata Poster
Exciting! Atlanta is a perfect place for a Fun Spot. It'll be nice little park to compliment SFOG. Hoping for another small or mid-size Gravity Group. Personally, I hope Fun Spot expands across the country. They could do well, and they are just fun places to be.

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
No, the park in Tennessee got a cease-and-desist order from the Orlando properties to stop using the name and logo and that's why they went to the fun stop name.
Fun Spot in Florida had been operating a couple of Fun Spot Juniors. They were located inside of malls and just featured arcade game with a few bounce inflatables. The Seminole County Mall featured one and so did the Osceola County Mall I believe both have closed or been rebranded.