What's new

Freizeitpark Plohn | Dynamite | Mack BigDipper

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Interesting. Have somewhat mixed feelings about this one.

+ Theming looks good
+ Looks smooth and flows well
- Feels very short
- Doesn't actually do a great deal

Guess it's a small park, who have been able to afford a reasonably big ride, so that is good news I suppose. Sadly likely many years until I get out to this bit of Germany to try it for myself.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
If it's anything like Lost Gravity, it'll easily be the best ride in the park by a country mile. The only thing that'll come close is their woodie, and that's only okay imo.

I'm struggling to understand how this park managed to afford this though. Macks are hardly cheap these days, it's not exactly a small coaster and the park felt as dead as dodo when I visited (on Mother's Day too). Really doesn't make sense, but hey, it's good for the park, so can't complain.

Last edited:

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I think it looks great. Looks to have a slower lift hill than Lost Gravity, and for some reason slows down as the train crests the top. But it looks to have some decent elements and pacing, it will be a great hit at the park! The brake run is a little short for my liking, but I guess that kind of adds to the thrill? I imagine the ride probably cost around €10m since the ride doesn't have that much track so the park could afford it, and it only has two trains, meaning less maintenance costs and costs from purchasing trains.

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
I think it looks great. Looks to have a slower lift hill than Lost Gravity, and for some reason slows down as the train crests the top. But it looks to have some decent elements and pacing, it will be a great hit at the park! The brake run is a little short for my liking, but I guess that kind of adds to the thrill? I imagine the ride probably cost around €10m since the ride doesn't have that much track so the park could afford it, and it only has two trains, meaning less maintenance costs and costs from purchasing trains.
It was said that this costed more than €5.1 to €5.4 million euros, and 600,000 more were needed because the support foundations were not deep enough (or something along those lines. Still, it’s a bargain of a price for a great-looking ride!