What's new

Freizeitpark Plohn | Dynamite | Mack BigDipper

Lofty

CF Legend
It also has an incredibly short car. Lost Gravity's brake run is also incredibly small and it hits it at a bit of speed.

lost-gravity-2.jpg

Ethan

Strata Poster
This is true but I imagine this will hit the brakes with a fair bit more momentum, wouldn't you say?

Lofty

CF Legend
Yeah, but the point still stands. These lose momentum pretty rapidly, the brakes on Lost Gravity are pretty loose, too - so I can just imagine it would be a little harsher and that's kind of it, really?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
These little trains do lose speed like it's going out of fashion. Looking at the height difference between the elements (noting that this is a short coaster), I have a feeling it's not going to fly through the final inversion.

I reckon it'll still stop like it means it though, that is a short brake run!

Pear

Strata Poster
It wasn't removed it was missing for some time but it was back for the end of the season.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Interesting - looks a lot more drawn out in the real POV than it did in the animation. Much less of the craziness than Lost Gravity, but still looks halfway decent.

Hutch

Strata Poster
I think it looks really fun. Just a shame it's limited in length. That first inversion looks interesting. It seems a bit more drawn out than necessary? Rest of it looks solid, might pull some good g's on some of those turns.

Also part of me kind of likes the trains. Like I know it doesn't look nice aesthetically but I find it funny how they went with a silly design like that.

Catmaydo

Roller Poster
I quite like the design of the trains; they seem to be styled pretty well for the explosives theme. I guess the other most obvious thing would be to do something like Mine Blower's trains, but I think these are a better fit for this one.

Also, I do hope we see more of these Mack coasters pop up; they genuinely seem like a nice compact alternative to Eurofighters.